New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby LiNnSaNiTy15 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Hello everyone!! My name is Steven and I'm new here. I'm 20 years old and also new to Disney Infinity. I recently bought the game for my Xbox 360. I also just pre ordered Disney Infinity 2.0 for the PS4 today. Once it comes out for the PS4, I will probably quit playing on the xbox 360 all together and just move everything to ps4.

If you plan on playing DI 2.0 on the PS4, please add me as a friend on PS4! I would love to be able team up with people and go on challenges and what not in the game, as well as just screwing around in the toy box with other people making awesome creations.

My Playstation ID is the same as my username: LiNnSaNiTy15 If you want to add me as a friend, I will be more than happy to accept the request, just make sure to mention that you are adding me for Disney infinity when you send the request on playstation.
Add me on PS4 for DI 2.0!!! LiNnSaNiTy15. Let me know you play DI when you send request

rank_0
LiNnSaNiTy15
PSN ID:

Postby Stitch » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:52 pm

I just want to welcome everyone to the boards, new and old!
I love you all, fellow Infini-friends!

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby protheonX » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:37 am

Hello everyone. My name is Jesse and I just started getting INto Disney Infinity this past weekend. I saw the Marvel characters, watched a trailer for the collector's edition, then started pre-ordering. Also, once I realized the 1.0 characters were getting skill trees and are still playable I did what any sane person would do...I bought them all.

So I have a lot of playing to do on PS3 in 1.0 until Sept. 23rd. Until then I will be hunting for all the power discs, watching Inside Infinity streams, and hunting for info about the new 2.0 upgrades.

rank_0
protheonX

Postby jose.abalos » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:05 am

Hi Jesse! I hope you have an awesome time playing Infinity! If you have any questions, let us know in the forums. From the short time I've been here, this community is incredibly supportive of each other :)
The opinions posted here are my own, and not my employer's.

Mickey
jose.abalos
Main Console: PS3

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:17 pm

Welcome everyone!
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mattman763 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Hi. Been playing disney infinity since the start and been lurking for a while now. Ready to have some fun!
We need dogs in infinity! Doug, Bolt, and Pluto would be awesome!

rank_100
Mattman763
Main Console: Wii U

Postby IronFist00 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:05 am

Hello, guys! My account is a few days old already but I wanted to welcome myself into the family. I've never owned a Disney Infinity game before but for reasons I switched from Skylanders to Infinity and abandoned Trap Team for 2.0. I'm excited to experience the adventure on September 23rd! :D

rank_0
IronFist00
NN ID:

Postby beatrix71 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:49 am

Hello everyone,

I'm Bea and, yes, another player coming from skylanders (sorry). However we are all HUGE Marvel fans and so we will be getting Disney Infinity 2 on launch day!

We don't have the original Infinity games so we're all still quite new to it, and I will probably have lots of n00b questions as we get started. But my two boys love world-building in Minecraft and we all love Marvel so I think they will spend a lot of time in Toy Box mode as well as playing the playsets :)

rank_0
beatrix71

Postby Tinkerpunzel » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:31 pm

hi im TinkerPunzel :D my brother is WreckitLightyear he is the best :D. i love disney

rank_0
Tinkerpunzel

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions