New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby Fluggerbutter » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Thought I would say hi even though I'm more of a lurker, but I may speak up now and then. I'm hugely excited about this game. I'm already a gamer plus a big Disney fan and collector, so the idea of the game plus figures is perfect for me. I never played Skylanders though, so this will be extra fun and new. Can't wait for June!

rank_100
Fluggerbutter
Main Console: PS3

Postby MA Screamin' » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:35 am

O hai dere. :)

I'm MA Screamin, a member of WDWMagic if any members are on this forum, and dreaming to work for Imagineering!

Personally, I'm wishing for a Shorts playset (with Oswald, Steamboat Mickey, Horace Horsecollar and so on) or a expansion to the Monsters University pack, but based on the original movie. I'm hoping to become a successful collector of the Power Discs and the Avatars, while experimenting with the Toy Box.
MA Screamin'

Postby Modeltrainman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:29 am

Hi, I'm Modeltrainman. I love Disney and Pixar, and I collect their merchandise. After college, I hope to work for Pixar programming their software. My favorite Pixar character is Rex, but I love every Disney and Pixar character. I want Rex to be playable, because he seems underused in everything. He's only been usuable in 3 games so far. I'm a big Disney gamer, having played every Pixar game except the EC rated ones, and the dodgeball one, I think, and really want Rex on a tshirt made by Disney, that's not custom or the green face one.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby FelixBrownSLC » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:41 am

DISCLAIMER: posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.

Mickey
FelixBrownSLC
Main Console: PS4

Postby Pizza Planet » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:05 am

I'm a former Disneyland Cast Member, a big fan of Disney and Pixar and an avid video gamer. My son and I have enjoyed playing Skylanders and Skylanders Giants together, among other games, and I'm hoping that Disney Infinity will bring just as much fun for us. I'm a particularly big fan of the Disney theme parks and Wreck-It Ralph, so I'm very happy to see elements of those involved in the new game.

rank_100
Pizza Planet

Postby Domigo McDuck » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi, I'm Domigo McDuck! My girlfriend and I love Disney and everything related to it. Currently we are busy writing our master thesis and plan to participate on the Cultural Representative Program after our studies. Since we live in Germany and France is a direct neighbor, we are often found in Disneyland Resort Paris. We are really excited about Disney Infinity, finally every Disney fan is able to play with their favorite characters. During the toy fair in Nuremberg we had the short opportunity to take a glance on the figures and have to say: they look and feel really great!
Duckburg Weekly
Post are our own, not those of the Walt Disney Company.

rank_0
Domigo McDuck
XBL ID:

Postby Old9 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Hey there. I'm Old9 (Yes, a reference to Disney's nine old men). I'm a huge fan of animation, especially the Disney classics.

Not much else for me to say right now except that Disney Infinity looks awesome!

rank_100
Old9
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby mdewater » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:10 am

rank_100
mdewater

Postby Old9 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 am

rank_100
Old9
Main Console: Xbox 360

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions