New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:20 pm

I thought you were just waiting on something ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby xXJediNiteXx » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Hey everyone! I'm new to Infinity as of September. I've already built my first toy box (just waiting for a suitable challenge to submit). I'm looking forward to doing bigger, more involved projects and these forums seem like just the place to go for suggestions.

rank_0
xXJediNiteXx
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:18 pm

@jedinite welcome to the forums, you can save your boxes to the cloud and your friends can play test it for you as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby JayKai » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just joined. New(ish) to Infinity but going deeper into the toy box so thought I'd join up. 2.0 and 3.0 on PS4 which lead to digging the 360 out of retirement and getting 1.0

Jay

rank_0
JayKai

Postby Sheriff Woody » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:55 pm

welcome JayKai have fun!

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby imachiiine » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:56 pm

[whats up, iMACHiiiNE here. started playin DI back in aug. after the twilight playset i've began making a toybox. i jus signed up to meet some friends to play with. i think the most fun part (besides collecting the figures) is mashing it up with other characters. and im not sure but i think the only way to play with others is to already have their ID so you can imagine how impossible it is to make friends. anyway i play on PS4 (iMACHiiiNE) and i would love to play with some folks & learn some new tricks. so dont hesitate to add me or give me your name, i play almost daily. i look forward to becoming a hyper active member on here.]
imachiiine

Postby InfinityFan_76 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:26 pm

As most people I basically like all Disney movies. I have always been a fan Of Goofy and his son Max. I'm going to be 39 this Thursday (Nov 19), I'm a video gamer I own a PS3 and PS4, I originally got into Disney Infinity due to I picked up a PS3 bundle with DI in it which was of the Marvel Superhero Starter Kit. I originally was not going to get into it, However I wanted to collect the figures. I then decided to give Disney Infinity a try on my Iphone. Well after finding out the 2.0 base will work on my PS4 and on 3.0 I purchase 3.0 Seperately and going to get a second base so I can play 2.0 on my PS3 and 3.0 on my PS4. As for figures I just have

Iron Man
Black Widow
Hulk
Thor
Loki
Waiting to get in the mail
Venom
Hawkeye
Captain America

Hulkbuster

Thats about it if your on either system I'm Kissfan76
Nothing beats Disney Infinity when it comes to toys to life.

rank_0
InfinityFan_76
PSN ID:

Postby imachiiine » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:43 pm

[welcome InfinityFan_76!! i too got into DI for the figure collecting but have learned to love the game as well. I will add you 2nite on the PS4. and happy early birthday!]
imachiiine

Postby LISPRpete » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bought the Disney Infinity starter pack when it first came out, but I wasn't too impressed. I wasn't too much of a fan of Pirates, The Incredible, or Monsters Inc. But seeing that everyone was talking about it, I decided to buy it. After playing it for a couple of days, I got bored of it, and put it away. When I was in BestBuy a few months ago ago, I saw that they had a new Star Wars themed one, but it was from the prequels. I love Star Wars, but I'm more of the original trilogy type of guy. I then saw that they had a saga bundle, and it included the original movie figures. I figured I would try it again, and I am glad I did. I absolutely love it now. I've been going all over the place looking for deals on figures, and power discs(thank you Toys R Us for selling them for a $1.00). Since I bought the saga pack, I have almost all the discs, and 57 figures so far. I'm not sure if I'm gonna buy all the figures, but I plan on trying to get all the discs. I only need a few more, and I'm gonna post what I need on the trades board. I'm already thinking about what figures are gonna come out for 4.0. I've seen a lot of discussion on what figures people want to see. The ones I am hoping they make would be figures from "The Dark Crystal". I'm gonna cross my fingers on that one. Well, that's it for now. I gotta go back and finish getting all the sidekicks! LOL.

rank_0
LISPRpete

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions