New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby mdewater » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:19 am

rank_100
mdewater

Postby Old9 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:26 am

rank_100
Old9
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Doodley » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi, I'm Doodley and I'm an animator. Here's my Youtube page!

I love Disney, along with its associated properties like Pixar, Muppets, and Marvel. Unfortunately, I'm too busy and too poor to actually play Disney Infinity, I love the concept, and I can't wait to see all the characters and elements that will be in this game!
Doodley

Postby xerokills » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Greetings. Sky Land....errr...Ryan...err... xerokills here. Some of you may know me as the guy who paints Skylanders. Well I am known by many of you in here also as a helper as a collector. I don't have kids. I play the games because I am a kid at heart. I'm 36 and I am married to someone who asks, "When are you gonna grow up?" and I always say, "When I'm dead and gone". So yeah...that's just how I am. I am an artist, inventor, creator, enthusiast and sponge for knowledge. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask. I'm always glad to give advice...game or life wise. I am gonna take things to Infinity...and beyond! :)
:( can't make my own banner...well poo! :) Oh wellz! I WANT STITCH!!!

rank_0
xerokills

Postby PirateSteven » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:54 am

Ahoy Thar! Pirate Steven here in Orlando, FL. I am 31 with two boys. I can't wait to play Disney Infinity with my family and then continue to play once they go to sleep. The thing that I look forward to the most about this forum is sharing Disney Infinity info found on the Internet including when and where to get any limited edition/exclusive figures. I have strong collecting genes and I plan to purchase everything related to this game. Speaking of limited edition/exclusive figures, does anyone else think that there will be an exclusive Sorcerer Mickey figure at the D23 Expo in August?

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Adscan » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 am

I hope not because that means I will miss out, living over here in OZ.

Etch
Adscan
XBL ID:

Postby J03Y » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 pm

hi! my name is Joey, i'm 18 going on 19 and i love everything Disney, movies, parks, video games (my avatar is from a Disney game too), everything. when i first heard about Disney Infinity i almost had a heart attack, cause this is the kind of game i've wanted for a long time and i seriously can't wait to play it!

a little bit more about me though, i'm a writer (my grammar and spelling is much better outside my social networking i swear :lol: ), and from time to time i make dance instrumental music. i'm working hard on trying to be a writer for a newspaper actually, and it's been my dream to work in Disney's Media and Public Relations department so that's also something i'm working on!

rank_100
J03Y

Postby KenLives » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:17 am

rank_0
KenLives

Postby CInfinity » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi foks!
I am a 34 years old "kid" that have planned to play this amazing looking game togheter with my son (5)
He is a hugh Cars fan so the Cars play set is by far the most anticipated one!
I just love everything made by Disney and Pixar so this game must be awsome for us to play togheter at his new WII U.
I have also made a Disney Infinity fan site ( http://www.infinity-figures.com/ ) where I gather the information I find about the game.
I would love some feedback on the site from you guys so feel free to leave a comment :-)
My Disney Infinity fan site: www.infinity-figures.com Take a look and comment if you have any feedback!

rank_0
CInfinity

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions