New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby gamecocksc17 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi so I didn't see an introduce yourself topic so I figured I would create one.

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am a huge disney fan and love disneyana and disney collectibles especially oswald paraphanalia.

I'm big into Disney World and Imagineering. I got engaged at WDW and spent my honeymoon their as well.

I love sports, grilling, and video games.

....and most of all (the reason I am here) I am pumped about Disney Infinity and I hope and pray they take it to a whole new level in terms of scope and the usage of Disney licensed characters.
"I tell yewww everee-ting" - Ms. Swan

rank_0
gamecocksc17

Re: New To the Boards!

Postby Buzz Lightyear » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Welcome to the forums and thanks for starting this topic.
Infinity is just the beginning..'Dream it..Build it and share the adventure'

Buzz
Buzz Lightyear
Main Console: PS3

Re: New To the Boards!

Postby Sheriff Woody » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Hi, I'm the local law enforcement!

I was a Disney Store cast member for 5 years and I am a big fan of all things Disney.

I have 2 sons, both are being raised and correctly parented as diverse gaming and animation fans.

... and as for my Disney Infinity interest. I think the game has infinite entertainment potential and I am very excited by it.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby Disney Reviewer » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:03 am

Hey All
My name is Eddie or Edward ( pick which ever you would like )

A little about myself, No children however my 2 Niece live with me and my girlfriend. I currently am a Senior Game Advisor at my local Gamestop and working on becoming Associate Manager. In my spare time I have picked up a few computer graphic skills I have been a Disney Fan since the late years of the Mickey Mouse Club and grow up in the late 90's with the Disney Channel Original Movies. My knowledge is vast of the Disney Lore and its History.
I have owned most of the Disney Game since early 2000's and have a large interest in the Disney Infinity Game and can see a huge market for this product to grow and become the Number One Game for Disney.

Currently I'm building and running the Disney Infinity Wiki - http://disneyinfinity.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Please remove the link if I have broken any terms. I would love for the forum to join up with the Wiki and I will be adding a Link to the Wiki to send people here that visit. I'm looking forward to working with everyone as we move closer to the games release.

rank_0
Disney Reviewer
XBL ID:

Postby Bisylizzie » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:08 am

May as well stick a post in here.

Imma Bisylizzie. That's my usual online alias. Also find me as @Rorru on Twitter (due to Bisylizzie being taken, and Rorru being shorter). Call me Lizzie. Or BisLiz. Or just any nickname made from BIsylizzie. I'm used to it. xD

Maybe not as huge a Disney fan as most here, I much prefer some of the older films over the newer stuff (and never watched the Disney channel/those spin off channels and shows, because I don't wanna pay the monthly fees of most providers. Freeview FTW.) Huge fan of the Disney/Squeenix crossover series, Kingdom Hearts, so I have some knowledge of stuff that appears there. xD

I do, however, like to help others with things, thus why I like hanging round forums. Even if I don't know a lot, I like to find out more about stuff, which is another reason to hang around.

As for other interests? Games. Lots. Pretty even spread of consoles (All "current-gen" consoles owned. Wii U, X360, PS3, Vita, 3DS...). HUGE Vocaloid fan (Can't wait till March to import Project Diva F and Megpoid the Music#!), Pokemon fan... Also, PIGEON DATING

Overall, really looking forward to Infinity. Looks like it'll be loadsa fun!
Still have no idea what to put here... :/

rank_0
Bisylizzie

Postby Nibelilt » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi! Those of you from darkSpyro will likely already know me. I'm Nibelilt, and I collect a lot of Skylanders stuff. I have an obsession with Sprocket, I absolutely adore Wreck-It Ralph, and I love all things Nintendo.

There isn't really much more for me to say. I love playing games in general, and I own all of the mains' latest systems, except for a Vita, which I'll probably get this year. If I had to pin one kind of game down, I would say that the platforming genre is my favorite. There's something about it that always captures my imagination.

Be warned: I go on rants lots! I love to sum up my entire thoughts, so don't be surprised if most of my submissions are walls of text. I'm sure I'll go on plenty of yaps here. :roll: I'd say I already have.

Overall, I'm really looking forward to Disney Infinity. It looks like it will really change what was done on Skylanders' formula right, and I really enjoy Giants. I can't wait to try it, and to be honest, I think it looks better...! ;)
Best of luck to the forum, and everyone on hunting for Infinity. It'll be a good run.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby ryanator008 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 pm

I am well... not very special. I'm a kid. I think that Infinity will most likely be a great game and I will get it regardless. I'm a fan of a lot of games and Japanese TV shows. I really like Disney, but they just aren't what they used to be.
I hope that this was a very informative and well researched post. If it wasn't don't worry, that's the majority of the time. :lol:

rank_50
ryanator008
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby toops » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 pm

hey there, i'm toops. i never got into skylanders but i'm a huge disney fan and a disneyland frequent. i'm a pretty big gamer but to be completely honest i'm more excited for the figures than the game. i'll be joining the hunt for information in these coming months, and soon set up my thread in fan art for some concept figures (Dodger from Oliver and Company will be first) ;)

rank_deputy_etch
toops

Postby Peifgirl » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 pm

I really don't know what to put on these things...

My name is Heather. I am a 31yr old (although I claim 29 ;) ) SAHM to my 2 boys and 1 stepson. I don't make anything or collect anything (laim I know). I just like to stay up to date with whatever my kids are into (ex Skylanders). So that is why I"m here. They seem pretty interested in this.

rank_0
Peifgirl

Next

Return to Member Introductions