New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby mdewater » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:19 am

Old9 wrote:I know about it. And I really want it. Even though I don't do any animating, those guys are still big inspirations for my cartooning!

Yeah, they're very nice. As an animation student, I love love love them. It's awesome that their work serves as inspiration for people outside animation.

rank_100
mdewater

Postby Old9 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:26 am

mdewater wrote:
Old9 wrote:I know about it. And I really want it. Even though I don't do any animating, those guys are still big inspirations for my cartooning!

Yeah, they're very nice. As an animation student, I love love love them. It's awesome that their work serves as inspiration for people outside animation.

They knew how to make some of the best character expressions and actions in still images. That's amazing stuff right there.

rank_100
Old9
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Doodley » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi, I'm Doodley and I'm an animator. Here's my Youtube page!

I love Disney, along with its associated properties like Pixar, Muppets, and Marvel. Unfortunately, I'm too busy and too poor to actually play Disney Infinity, I love the concept, and I can't wait to see all the characters and elements that will be in this game!
Doodley

Postby xerokills » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Greetings. Sky Land....errr...Ryan...err... xerokills here. Some of you may know me as the guy who paints Skylanders. Well I am known by many of you in here also as a helper as a collector. I don't have kids. I play the games because I am a kid at heart. I'm 36 and I am married to someone who asks, "When are you gonna grow up?" and I always say, "When I'm dead and gone". So yeah...that's just how I am. I am an artist, inventor, creator, enthusiast and sponge for knowledge. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask. I'm always glad to give advice...game or life wise. I am gonna take things to Infinity...and beyond! :)
:( can't make my own banner...well poo! :) Oh wellz! I WANT STITCH!!!

rank_0
xerokills

Postby PirateSteven » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:54 am

Ahoy Thar! Pirate Steven here in Orlando, FL. I am 31 with two boys. I can't wait to play Disney Infinity with my family and then continue to play once they go to sleep. The thing that I look forward to the most about this forum is sharing Disney Infinity info found on the Internet including when and where to get any limited edition/exclusive figures. I have strong collecting genes and I plan to purchase everything related to this game. Speaking of limited edition/exclusive figures, does anyone else think that there will be an exclusive Sorcerer Mickey figure at the D23 Expo in August?

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID: KennerSaint

Postby Adscan » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 am

I hope not because that means I will miss out, living over here in OZ.

Etch
Adscan
XBL ID: Adscan

Postby J03Y » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 pm

hi! my name is Joey, i'm 18 going on 19 and i love everything Disney, movies, parks, video games (my avatar is from a Disney game too), everything. when i first heard about Disney Infinity i almost had a heart attack, cause this is the kind of game i've wanted for a long time and i seriously can't wait to play it!

a little bit more about me though, i'm a writer (my grammar and spelling is much better outside my social networking i swear :lol: ), and from time to time i make dance instrumental music. i'm working hard on trying to be a writer for a newspaper actually, and it's been my dream to work in Disney's Media and Public Relations department so that's also something i'm working on!

rank_100
J03Y

Postby KenLives » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:17 am

Hey oh! I'm a dad, looking to get good info for me and my little boy! This game looks like it will appeal to both of us! It should have it all, Disney, Pixar, hopefully Star Wars and Marvel!

Adscan wrote:
I used to be Graphic Designer who worked his way up to Creative Director then hated what it actually is and stood for so much he quit to study Psychology with a goal to actually do some good in this world.

Wow, I have kinda written a short story here. I better cut myself off before I ...

Wow! Fellow creative director! I adore my job though...i get paid to be creative and use photoshop all day! Glad you found a direction to enjoy. You can always leverage your design skills elsewhere.

rank_0
KenLives

Postby CInfinity » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi foks!
I am a 34 years old "kid" that have planned to play this amazing looking game togheter with my son (5)
He is a hugh Cars fan so the Cars play set is by far the most anticipated one!
I just love everything made by Disney and Pixar so this game must be awsome for us to play togheter at his new WII U.
I have also made a Disney Infinity fan site ( http://www.infinity-figures.com/ ) where I gather the information I find about the game.
I would love some feedback on the site from you guys so feel free to leave a comment :-)
My Disney Infinity fan site: www.infinity-figures.com Take a look and comment if you have any feedback!

rank_0
CInfinity

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions