buy, sell, swap is currently locked work in progress

buy, sell, swap is currently locked work in progress

Postby SandyClaws » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:34 pm

Maybe after the Sheriff finalizes how this section will work, we can have sub forums for Buy, Sell, and Trade. This way people can post what they have, what they want and what they are willing to trade.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws
Main Console: PS4

Re: Idea for buy, sell, trade section of the forum

Postby toops » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:55 pm

MrPenguinKnight and I have been working on a potential card system for just this thing. i think maybe it's time to unveil it and get your guys' feedback on if it'd be useful..

rank_deputy_etch
toops
Main Console: PS3

Postby GusGus » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Awesome - I'm excited about this. I think we can all help each other out to collect all the power ups this way and I can't wait!

rank_50
GusGus

Postby SandyClaws » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:50 pm

^Toop that sounds great, can't wait to hear about it.

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Postby GusGus » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Toops - there SHOULD be a way to add a personal collection section, an ISO section, and a feedback category for each user. I am on another forum with the EXACT set up as this one and it has all those options. As Admins, you may be able to add these functions I believe - I'm just throwing it out there for you all to consider. Heck, for all I know, you all could all be working on this already. Let me know if you want a link to the other forum and you can check it out!

rank_50
GusGus

Postby toops » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:19 pm

that's the sheriff's decision on whether he wants to add that. MPK and I were working on a way to visually tell when looking through a buy/sell/trade thread what the user was looking for and what they were willing to sell or trade. this is a recent iteration of said idea (although it's a little bigger than my intended final output) whereas the boxes below would be colored depending on the use green being have yellow being willing to sell/trade and blue being looking for. we're still working out the kinks to keep it as simple as possible to and alleviate as much user input as i can. what do you guys think? is this a worthwhile project for me to continue?

rank_deputy_etch
toops

Postby GusGus » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:21 pm

I'm liking it. I think any tool we can get to help the trades is great. I agree that it should be smaller of those pages for trading will be HUGE!!! It's a good idea and it is a very simple to understand system.

rank_50
GusGus

Postby axonometri » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Toops
This has a great trading card feel. And visually very cooperative of the brand. Awesome work so far. I think functionally it will work great and help everyone have an easy method of using them. Ive already been wondering how we would go about getting rid of and picking up the disc we want.

rank_50
axonometri

Postby SandyClaws » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Wow that's incredible Toops. I'm in full support although that's easy for me to say as I'm not the one making them:-) I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to keep up with as the releases will be spread out.

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Next

Return to Forum Related Suggestions, Ideas, Comments and Questions