How do you safely trade with someone online?

Re: How do you safely trade with someone online?

Postby FROZOFAN » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:51 pm

^It's very unfortunate but not everyone can be trusted. I would absolutely hate to see a post down the line saying some poor kid was ripped off. I think we a have good community here in this forum, but sadly you never know.

rank_250
FROZOFAN
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby TheFlyingDonkey » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:49 am

Is there a way we can set up a system like the old DizPins site had? Where you can list trade feedback on someones account you traded with? It seems to work very well in the Disney Pin Trading circuit.

rank_100
TheFlyingDonkey
Main Console: PS4

Postby Wreck-It-Ralphie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm

It's not fool-proof, but in lieu of not having a feedback system, I like referring people to other sites (eBay.com, cheapassgamer.com, nintendoage.com) where I have feedback.

Sheriff, any idea when we'll be able to trade? Is it a relatively short time-table, or might it be a month or more? I'm itching to trade Power Discs, and want to know if I can expect to do that here, or if I should seek other avenues.
Wreck-It-Ralphie
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Disneydezi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:57 am

I used to trade Disney pins via Dizpins and the feedback system always worked great, new people offered to send their pins first to those with established reputations so they could build up their own.
"She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him.” - Walt Disney on Cinderella

rank_0
Disneydezi
Main Console: PS4

Previous

Return to Forum Related Suggestions, Ideas, Comments and Questions