I see a Pattern of repeated topics

I see a Pattern of repeated topics

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:10 am

I'm beginning to see a lot of repetition when it comes to topics. People haven't really been looking through the forums to see if a topic has already been made. I do it too, I must say, but I've learned to look through more before I post anything. But I have been seeing topics that have just been made be repeated, and multiple times. For example, I've probably seen at least 5 topics on the Woody and Jack exclusive figures. I wasn't sure what to do with this, so I thought I would bring it up here. It's just a bit distracting when you are looking through some DI news and you see 3 topics for the same thing. Thanks, and I love the work the global mods have been doing on the forum!! :D
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: I see a Pattern

Postby Sheriff Woody » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:30 am

we've had a bit of a rush of posts this past week for some reason ;)

the moderation team are trying to keep on top of things but it would indeed help if some posters weren't being so lazy :(

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: I see a Pattern of repeated topics

Postby Nibelilt » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:02 am

Yeah, this.

I've been wanting to report these kind of posts, but I thought the mods would just spot them anyway, and I didn't really want to bombard them with it(which I've seen happen before in places). :? This place isn't huge, compared to some other forums I've seen(Animal Crossing Community during its days... boombalammo...).

For some reason discussion has also gotten slow, which is weird because we should have more vigor with new members and actually having the game. That's also leading to the dupe topics and posts being more noticeable because there isn't much exciting going on here.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Re: I see a Pattern of repeated topics

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Great to here Sheriff!( and I've also noticed the recent large number of new topics.)
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Return to Forum Related Suggestions, Ideas, Comments and Questions