Trading Feedback

Trading Feedback

Postby Puddin' » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:21 pm

I read through the trading rules and noticed the part about receiving positive feedback. I'm wondering where we will see our feedback once it is established. Will it be under our avatar along with the other information we share.

Lenny
Puddin'

Re: Trading Feedback

Postby Hkman » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:32 pm

I've seen other forums with feedback listed beneath avatars and such, so I think that'd be a good idea.

rank_0
Hkman
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Soubi » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:09 am

Definitely would like to see it displayed with the rest of our info by our avi, but also for a suggestion on how to do feedback ~ if there won't be an actual page to do it through on the site here, then I would suggest having an email specific to that or a Mule account that acts as secretary to the trading boards (Though, mayhaps you don't get enough messages that this would be a problem initially?) I'd much rather be able to send feedback through the site than have to bother with opening up email and such (as I hadn't used my email for 6+ months before coming here)

rank_250
Soubi
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby altiareagle » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:12 pm

I like this idea. This is a nice idea. I've been wanting to trade for a while now but i think i'd sent it on the wrong time by accident or something stupid like that.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Return to Forum Related Suggestions, Ideas, Comments and Questions