None of my topics show up

None of my topics show up

Postby Flynn. » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Every time I post a topic, it will be there for an hour and I come back a day later and it is gone. This is very annoying, as I spend time to think of these posts.

I talked of how I was getting bored of Disney Infinity and gave suggestions for the second. Removed. I didn't do anything bad? I gave my opinion?
Talked of how I found out about a Crystal Lone Ranger being confirmed. REMOVED.

I am just done. None of my posts show up and I haven't the slightest idea why. Please help!

rank_50
Flynn.
Main Console: PS4

Re: None of my topics show up

Postby Flynn. » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

EDIT: I found my Disney Infinity suggestion topic. It was moved to another topic. It'd be nice to get a message saying and giving a link to a topic whenever your post is moved.

rank_50
Flynn.

Postby Paradox » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Did you check all your posts page to see if maybe they do exist but were merged into another thread by a moderator? Just guessing here, but I know many boards where mods will take an original post and merge it into an ongoing thread about a similar topic without leaving a redirect behind.

See if you see the posts here : search.php?author_id=534&sr=posts#sthash.r1sy7miH.dpbs

If they are not there then yeah, they're re deleted as weird as that may be if they didn't cross any lines and such.

Edit. You posted your reply while I was replying to you, oh well, glad you found it.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby PirateSteven » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi Flynn, I may have been the mod to delete your Lone Ranger Confirmation claim at the time of your posting. As often as we try to notify each member in a change to their post, there is just way too many duplicate topics and people posting in the wrong forum to be able to actively reach out to everyone. I would have to quit my job and make moderating this forum a full time gig for that to happen. For example, your Lone Ranger confirmation claim was actually the fourth new topic created on the subject. The moderators receive private messages all day long about misrouted and duplicate topics. If more searches happened before posting a topic would occur, there would be less duplicate topics to clutter the site. The active topics link is a great resource to click to see if your post or topic is related to anything recently discussed before making your post. This creates less headaches for the moderators and other forum members.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby Flynn. » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:01 pm

^^^ I understand :)

rank_50
Flynn.

Return to Forum Related Suggestions, Ideas, Comments and Questions