A "My Theory' Forum or SubForum

A "My Theory' Forum or SubForum

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:34 am

Alright, this is an idea that is a little different, but I think it would be a really cool addition to the forums. I think it would be cool to add a "My Theory" forum either as a main forum or as a subforum in the everything else section. The forum could be run much like the collections forum with each member allowed to make one topic. In the forum, members can voice their theories on what will be next for Disney Infinity and Disney Infinity 2.0. I think that a section like this would be great to add now that DI 2 is about to be announced. Each member could give their theories on what they think will be announced at the event. Once the event ends, the member can be responsible for updating their theory page with their latest guesses on what is coming up. I just think it would be nice to go through a clean list of theories, and see what people think is next for the game. Maybe even leave a comment saying what you thought of their theories. Maybe it is just me, but I think something like this would be pretty cool! :D
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: A "My Theory' Forum or SubForum

Postby Sheriff Woody » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:57 am

this can easily fit within the existing forums therefor will not be happening.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Forum Related Suggestions, Ideas, Comments and Questions