Toys 'R' Us (UK) Home Page

Re: Toys 'R' Us (UK) Home Page

Postby Adscan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:43 am

On this topic I thought I should mention that here in Oz there is still no mention of the Power Disc Blind Packs.
Not EB or anyone else has them listed on their systems, I have everything pre-ordered but as it stands right now I won't have any Power Discs.
Well, other than the pre-order special set. (I will be getting 36 special launch discs with my 9 starter sets I pre-ordered so there will be trades on here :))
Does that help ease your pain...just a little?

Etch
Adscan
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Mr Penguin Knight » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:39 am

The thing that bugs me the most about this update is still the lack of the Toys R Us exclusives. Surely they aren't just a US exlusive? (But then that wouldn't totally suprise me).

If they are waiting until D23 to officially announce the exclusivity and then put it up on their site then they're leaving it to the last minute and the news will spread to less people than if the exclusivity was announced earlier.

Anyway, nothing can put me down now that the game is a month away. :D
MPK for short.

UK Retail Releases: 2.0 Edition, 3.0 Edition

rank_deputy_lenny
Mr Penguin Knight
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Charlee » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:52 am

I wouldn't mind having toys r us as the exclusivity holder. As my city has one in the city centre. So can easily pop down and get some packs.
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby SalmonPink » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:07 am

@Adscan
Aww, that sucks that you haven't had news about power discs over there. Hopefully it's an oversight and they'll start turning up in stores when the game is released. Maybe they're just not available for pre-order because they're small and relatively inexpensive compared to usual gaming accessories, so web stores aren't willing to lose money on packaging and shipping something they won't make much profit on?

@Mr Penguin Knight
I'm confused about the lack of updates on Toys R Us exclusives too. I don't know if we'd even be aware they existed if somebody hadn't taken a picture of that Lightning McQueen shelf tag. Depressingly enough, I also wouldn't be surprised if the UK didn't see these exclusives. I know it's happened with other toy lines before, where the US had multiple exclusives and we get nothing. :cry:

rank_250
SalmonPink
Main Console: PS3

Postby Mr Penguin Knight » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:00 am

^ We actually knew of the Toys R Us exclusives before that thanks to someone providing the ToysRUs.com link. But yes without the community here we would not know a thing about it.
MPK for short.

UK Retail Releases: 2.0 Edition, 3.0 Edition

rank_deputy_lenny
Mr Penguin Knight
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Lumby » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Lumby
Main Console: PS3

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity events