A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: Disney Infinity Toy Box Game Creation Trailer

Postby ElvisRV » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:39 am

Yeah he's more dedicated to his role than Owen Wilson is.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:20 am

Larry is more dedicated (I think so, anyway) because Cars was his first film.
The IMDb lists the first Cars film as his first role.
But that's just my theory.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby SalmonPink » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:30 am

To be fair to Owen Wilson, he went through some serious personal issues shortly after Cars was released, and he stopped working for a while to focus on getting better, which I deeply respect. I don't know much about Larry the Cable Guy outside of Cars, but it's possible he has a more flexible schedule as well, in the same way a lot of the Toy Story cast voiced the characters in the TS3 game but ridiculously-in-demand superstar actor Tom Hanks wasn't able to lend his voice to the project. It's a shame, but it's also very understandable.

@MadWritter
I'm really sorry, hun, since it's obviously something you care deeply about, but it has been confirmed that WIR isn't getting a playset. I don't think somebody who worked on one playset (in this case, on Cars) would deliberately give false information about a different playset. And that French website leak wasn't clear what that WIR pack was. It could be the standalone Ralph and Vanellope figures repackaged together, maybe with the two WIR scenery power discs included, in time for Christmas shopping.

However, don't forget that you'll still have the chance to play as Ralph and Vanellope! You can complete their individual toy box missions (which I believe run about 20 minutes each) and then explore vast toy box created worlds as those characters. Plus you can customize the toy box with all sorts of WIR stuff, from the Sugar Rush terrain and sky power discs, to Ralph's stump and the Nicelanders building and sky, and race in Vanellope or King Candy's carts. Plus the figures we've seen so far are gorgeous and Ralph and Vanellope will be awesome! :D

@spidermanfan99
Wow, good eye, Spidey. I'm squinting at that bit right now and I still can't make out the roof properly! :lol:

rank_250
SalmonPink
Main Console: PS3

Postby 4aic400 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Great. Video but I am confused I thought that thereis only 4 players allowed in the toy box. At the beginning you see Sulley,Barbosa,Mater,Syndrome, and Ralph.

rank_100_ftb
4aic400
Disney ID:

Postby spidermanfan99 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:17 pm

^it is only 4 players allowed in the toy box its just for the trailer that there is 5 characters

SHERIFF: i started a topic and a Mickey has given a reply explaining this
"With great power.........comes great responsibility."

rank_250
spidermanfan99
Main Console: PS3

Postby Sheriff Woody » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:14 am

as Disney released the Toy Box Game Creation and Unexpected Pairings videos at the same time i have combined both in this topic with some images added

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity events