D23 Expo 2015 Disney Infinity Fans Meetup

Re: D23 Expo 2015 Disney Infinity Fans Meetup

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:33 pm

Anyone checked to see if they added the announced figures to the figure arch?

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Synth-Night » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:10 am

@Elmo STM

They have not added the new figures to the archway. Spot is playable at the demo booths though.

rank_0
Synth-Night
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:11 am

Thanks for the info seen a few videos of him he looks great

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Frozenstar » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Synth-Night@ Elmo STM@ 80sDuckFan@ Thank you all for your nice words. Well the last day at the expo turned out just fine and I actually met and talked to some really nice people while walking around my last day.

I hope you guys read this cause I was really sad that I didn't get to meet you.

Now the only thing I am dissapointed about is that I never got to meet you guys :( . After the Disney Interactive panel in hall D23 I went to Disney Interactive to meet you guys at the meetup however on my way people told me to go in another direction to get to the Disney Infinty area and as I walked and walked I ended up at the Walt Disney Animation Studios area. I sat down so I could look at the map while the animator of Bing Bong was drawing Inside Out characters. Before I left I asked for his autograph cause I was really stunned by his works and he was a really nice guy. My bag then broke on the way and I had to run back to the entrance. I accidently left my guidebook in the broken bag and so I lost my autograph from Albert Lozano. After this I returned in and I never found the meetup so I took a break and went for something to eat. I was really sad that I never met any of you guys cause I really wanted to but my day did end good anyway.

I stood almost last in line for picking up my DI character and I picked Disgust. I know disgusting right!(no pun intended)
I love animation

rank_100_ftb
Frozenstar
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity events