Disney Infinity at Comic-Con 2015: one topic for everything

Disney Infinity at Comic-Con 2015: one topic for everything

Postby Sheriff Woody » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:07 pm

throughout San Diego Comic-Con this topic will be updated with Disney Infinity 3.0 related news, photos and videos.

Please post all San Diego Comic-Con NEW information, photos and videos you find in this topic and the moderation team will update this topic to keep it One Topic For Everything

NB: please try and stay on topic and discuss Disney Infinity 3.0 related San Diego Comic-Con information. random chatter posts will be deleted. thanks

source Disney Infinity Team ...

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition is headed to Comic Con this week, and you're invited to come by the Disney Infinity Pop-Up Shop.

Disney Infinity Pop-Up Shop

Address:
815 J St. (near 8th St.)
San Diego, CA 92101

Hours:
Wednesday, 7/8: 3 to 10 PM
Thursday, 7/9: 3 to 7 PM
Friday, 7/10: 3 to 10 PM
Saturday, 7/11: 3 to 10 PM

- Get hands on with Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition, including the Play Sets, Toy Box Expansion Games, and Toy Box, before release!
- Participate in the "Only in the Toy Box" Mediated Reality Experience as seen at E3 2015!
- Explore the unique Disney Infinity art exhibit showcasing concept art from all three editions of Disney Infinity!
- Compete in a Toy Box Speedway Expansion Game tournament and make it on the leaderboard for a chance to win prizes!
- Participate in a daily Disney Infinity scavenger hunt - watch our social media channels for details!
- Receive a Disney Infinity figure gift when pre-ordering the Star Wars Saga Bundle!
- More to be announced!

Toy Box TV Live Special Event

Toy Box TV Live: SDCC 2015: Taking place on Thursday, July 9, the show will be held in front of a live audience and livestreamed from 6:00PM - 7:00PM, and will feature Disney Infinity team members including VP of Production John Vignocchi, Community Manager Allison Petrek and other surprise guests. A VIP cocktail party will take place following the livestream event. Viewers at home can tune in live at twitch.tv/Disney<>.

7 july update: Disney has confirmed Marvel's Hulkbuster and Ultron characters will be playable for the first time in the game's fully enhanced Toy Box mode at the Comic-Con pop up shop

Image Image

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Disney Infinity at Comic-Con 2015: one topic for everyth

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Can't wait, will be watching the live stream I'm sure

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Avenger222 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:36 pm

i'll be able to go to the shop!

I'll take pics, play the game, pre-order the saga bundle, get a free figure, and check out the art and "only in the toy box" section!
(i don't have a playstation though. I'll be buying the xbone digital version and selling the Playstation game and base on craigslist. Totally keeping boba fett and the playset though!)

I hope the free fig is either sadness, darth vader, or yoda.

rank_100
Avenger222
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pleakley » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:09 am

So, what do you guys think the likelihood is of new figures being announced at the comicon or do you think they'll be announced later this year?

rank_100
pleakley

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:45 am

@pleakly I think we'll see ultron gameplay, maybe some marvel figures but that's just a guess after all

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dedede_Man » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:40 am

@pleakley
Near certain. We'll more than likely get some Marvel info, at the very least.
Disney Infinity needs the glory of Cory.
I love collecting stuff.

rank_250
Dedede_Man
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby Goofyboy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:17 pm

I would bet on some Marvel figures annoucement. And since Ant-Man is coming in 2 weeks, I'd say we are most likely getting some figures for that movie. Ant-Man, Yellow Jacket, Wasp... !? Would round up the tv animation Avengers quite nicely (I know, not the same Ant-man than the cartoons). Black Panther maybe!?

My figures lineup is some hope on my part, but we are definitely getting some Marvel items info. Playset maybe.

rank_250
Goofyboy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby thebaroness89 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:22 pm

I think Dr Strange and Black Panther will be held for 4.0 closer to their films. I think at Comic Con they show a trailer of the playset and reveal The Vision, Ant Man and show more Hulk buster and Ultron.

rank_250_ftb_10
thebaroness89
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:30 pm

I'm thinking a trailer for the Age of Ultron playset, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision and Antman will all be announced and a lot of gameplay of all of them. Hopefully we'll get some gameplay from people on here and YouTube. :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity events