Disney Infinity at Comic-Con 2015: one topic for everything

Re: Disney Infinity at Comic-Con 2015: one topic for everyth

Postby FlameChampion267 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:40 pm

]This tease for character slots, if true, could be compensation for the uninformative livestream.

rank_100_ftb
FlameChampion267
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby UncannyX-Men16 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:20 pm

If Quicksilver isn't included, then we know that Marvel is solely controlling what Marvel characters are included in the game. The four big new characters that were introduced in Age of Ultron were Ultron, the twins, and Vision. If they "just happen" to leave out Quicksilver (I'm not gonna spoil why) and include the others, then I'll be pretty annoyed.

The twins are a package deal. If you include one, you include the other. JV tweeted to me saying that having to have the twins together in the game is like the "Incredibles" dilemma, amplified by Guardians and Inside Out. I'm not sure if he was referring to Gamora's sister Nebula or if he was referring to perhaps only some of the guardians making it into the game. I haven't seen Inside Out yet so I'm guessing he was saying that some of the emotions weren't gonna make the cut but did. Alright, rant over lol.

rank_0
UncannyX-Men16
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Spider-Man » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:47 am

^^ So agree. There can't be one without the other. I'd imagine that they would be the two characters to come with the MARVEL playset.
"With great power comes great responsibility!" Quoted by Uncle Ben

rank_500
Spider-Man
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby fdanielix » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:41 am

Ant-Man playset could be a possibility. Think about it. Ant-Man created Ultron, which explains why Ultron AND Ant-Man are in the same playset, assuming there are no toybox only Marvel characters.
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mason_Ireton » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:17 am

That's tru from the comics, hank pym created Ultron but they switched it to Tony and Bruce (aka Hulk) for Age Of Ultron

So I would've gone with Ultron/Iron Hulk but Ant Man/Ultron playset could be possible

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PerryTheMonkey » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:39 am

Is that figure wall basically the same as the arch at E3 but situated differently? If so, how was Boba Fett there? He was not unveiled before the figure wall was. After his unveil was he added to the arch? Are the open slots the same number as the arch had? That could be one way to deciphering this mystery.

rank_50
PerryTheMonkey

Postby OpossumGuy » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:43 am

Yeah, in the Comics, it was Pym that built Ultron.

But in the MCU, it was Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. IIRC, the Ant Man in the MCU isn't Hank Pym. Pym was the original Ant Man from the WWII era who is passing on his suit to Scott Lang. That's not really a spoiler since the first trailer outright says it, haha. ;)

So yeah, it's not even a Yondu situation, really. Pym is the team up, with likely Lang being the playable Ant Man.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy

Postby fdanielix » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:30 am

^ I have taken that into account. My point is that the relationship exists, and that means that they are bound to appear together in some way. Take the Age of Ultron special of the Avengers Assemble show, which introduced Ant-Man to the team and was key to defeating Ultron, as an example. Anything that is not the MCU usually connects to the original comics and slightly supports the MCU in some way. Disney Infinity is the perfect opportunity to connect both once again.
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Avenger222 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:38 pm

Went to the pop up shop last night.

It was really fun! I met Allison Petrek, and got Darth Vader, Sadness, and Chewbacca!

rank_100
Avenger222
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity events