Extra Life 2015

Extra Life 2015

Postby Fritzy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:40 am

This Saturday is Extra Life 2015 — a charity event to help hospitals under Children's Miracle Network — and I'm participating for my fifth year! I'll be doing a gaming marathon (which will be live streamed on Twitch) to raise at least $200 for my local hospital, and I wanted to extend the invitation here in case anyone might be interested in tuning in.

Toy Box building in 3.0 will be a facet of the day's festivities, as will spotlighting new figures and The Good Dinosaur Power Discs. I asked JV as to whether or not there will be a special Toy Box Challenge for the event, but I haven't heard back yet. I do have other events planned as well (e.g., Splatoon, Mario Kart 8), which you're welcome to participate in if you have the game in question. You may find a tentative schedule on my Twitch channel for more on this front.

Any support you're able to provide — whether in the form of a donation, spreading the word with a tweet/retweet or joining the stream — would go a long way to assisting courageous kids who need the support.

My fundraising page can be found here. Let me know if you plan to join in or have any questions!

EDIT: Part 2 begins this Saturday, November 14. Hope you can join!
32 Toy Boxes
1 Featured, 2 Honourable Mentions
Spotlight: Anger's Fire Jam

rank_250_ftb
Fritzy
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity events