UK Summer of Endless Fun Tour

Re: UK Summer of Endless Fun Tour

Postby Sheriff Woody » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:32 pm

well, this afternoon i left voicemails for 3 different people and spoke to 2 others who assured me someone in marketing would be in touch ... i've heard nothing back from anyone :(

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DisneyMania » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:02 am

^Sorry to hear that Sheriff! I hope someone gets back to you soon, !
I am hoping to take videos and photos tomorrow that I can try and upload here!

Also if anybody want me to ask any questions today feel free to post them below, although I cannot promise great answers-I don't know who is going to be there. Does anybody want to ask anything specific to the UK? :)

rank_500
DisneyMania
XBL ID:

Postby Rapunzel » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:39 am

Can you ask about exclusive items? Such as the crystal figures and the power discs?

rank_100
Rapunzel
Main Console: Wii U

Postby DisneyMania » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Just finished playing Disney infinity after about an hour and a half. It was really great fun and I will post pics/videos later. I met the one of the heads of Disney infinity in the UK but she said that she couldn't disclose any details about crystal figures or power discs at the moment sorry rapunzel. Also one of the staff members said that they were suppose to have received a package with figures and t-shirts to give away but they didn't get them sadly, would have loved a free figure but it was fun all the same but we got a free poster. I'll discuss more details later. :)

rank_500
DisneyMania
XBL ID:

Postby Rapunzel » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Thanks for asking. It was worth a shot. Did you enjoy the game?

rank_100
Rapunzel
Main Console: Wii U

Postby DisneyMania » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Yes it was great fun! Me and my younger sister played The Incredibles playset, The pirates playset, The Monsters university playset and the toy box. We loved playing the game but it did crash and glitch quite a lot (apparently because it was the demo version from E3 or something like that). The Wii U was the only system available to play on, my sister played on the pad and I played on the wii remote. The pad was great to use with the game and the Wii remote was good in the playsets but I didn't like using it in the toy box, it was annoying and I would imagine quite difficult for younger children. My sister especially loved using the goo grower, goo shrinker and Monsters University urchins to hit characters with-especially riding a giant version of Silver the horse. Sadly I couldn't play as any of the cars in the toy box as they were always being used by other people - I really wanted to see how they used the magic wand in the toy box. My sister (and me) were also upset when the person said that the package with the figures and T-shirts to give away hadn't arrived as we really wanted them - oh well!
Will be giving pics to the Sheriff to upload later :)

rank_500
DisneyMania
XBL ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:08 pm

^ nice write up. glad you had fun. drop me a pm when you send the photos so that i can collect them to upload :)

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby superspongebob » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Sound like good fun, not liking the fact that I keep hearing about the game crashing/glitching during demos, seems a bit strange they are still using the E3 version if its a bit unstable?
Oh well not long till we can all get building :)

rank_50
superspongebob

Postby Sheriff Woody » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:38 pm

i can confirm that demos glitching and crashing are a result of the fact that they are not using the finished product

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity events