am I too old for TRU trading ?

am I too old for TRU trading ?

Postby mrmouse » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Im 15, would it be weird to show up with an album and end up trading with a bunch of kids? I don't really wanna be embarrassed, and am I even young enough to be A. eligible for the bag and what not, and B. allowed to trade with other kids? I know parents wouldn't be allowed and I feel like I may be too old as well. Any other teens attending a trading event? Thanks!
mrmouse
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: am I too old for TRU trading ?

Postby Musicboy74 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:53 pm

I'm a teenager and will be going, and plus there are many adults here who are going to the event. Some of them don't even have their own kids. :lol: It'll be fine, you shouldn't worry.
Want to join the Disney Infinity Fans Steam group? Click the globe icon!

Lotso
Musicboy74
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Soubi » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Actually, I think parents/adults will be allowed to trade (it'll help make sure theres people to trade discs that the kids actually want) So far as the bag, I'd call your local TRU to see if they put an age range on it. And as far as it being weird? You're a kid compared to most of us who want to show up ^.^; Look around in discussions about the event, I've seen mention of 30+ year olds planning on going (not to mention late teens/20's which is where I fall - though I have a little one of my own to use as an "excuse".. but she's technically too young for the event)

rank_250
Soubi
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby toops » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:16 pm

this topic has already been discussed at great length. many here are much older than you and are going but if you have more to add feel free to post in one of he threads like this already made

rank_deputy_etch
toops
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney Infinity events