Disney Infinity Day at GameStop (10/5)

Re: Disney Infinity Day at GameStop (10/5)

Postby Retlaw » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:59 am

I know I'm a little late to the party for comments on this, but...

The distribution of Jack to the different GameStops seems odd. Ours had plenty. They had the pre-orders sitting on the back shelf when I picked mine up (I got there around 11:00a and they had been open for an hour and still had at least 10 sitting there to be picked up). The extras were sitting out on the counter near the DI display. I didn't bother to try to count the extras on the counter, but but between the pre-orders and ones on the counter there had to be at least 20 or more and who knows if they had unboxed all of them, yet other store only got a few.... odd?

The poster is nice - good quality paper and large, but that's already been said.

I did pick up the guide book with Jack on the cover (half price special plus discount for my son's GameStop club membership made it about $8). I was a little disapointed that it didn't have anything diffent than the regular guide book -- thought it would at least have something on Jack (his picture is in their once and on the cover, but nothing else), or maybe some info on the new items coming out (e.g., Toy Story, Frozen, WIR, wave 2 power discs, etc.).

Overall, Jack's cool, but until the Halloweentown theme power discs are available, I don't think we'll do e a lot with him. Oh, we've played his challenge game a few times -- keep getting beat on level 2, and we did have a pumpkin fight in a quickly thrown together toy box (think paintball fight but throwing pumpkins).

rank_50
Retlaw
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Disney Infinity Day at GameStop (10/5)

Postby beisbol » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:45 pm

I was thinking about the Guide, as I don't have the original and the new cover is nice.
Amiibo hunter by day, Infinity mogul by night.

rank_100
beisbol
Location: In the Toy Box, cruising around my sweet custom race track in Mickey's Car. Or Boston.
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity events