Expectations for April 30th Announcements

Expectations for April 30th Announcements

Postby Infinityfan » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:45 pm

I know it's not that long away, but what is everyone expecting to be announced on the 30th of April? I know it will be a lot of Marvel stuff because someone from Marvel will be there but I'm also hoping for disney stuff too. On the day though I think only the launch characters will be announced and a couple of trailers that mostly show launch characters and playsets but may also include some small clips of un announced characters and playsets. I think playsets wise announced on the 30th will be Avengers, Planes, Gravity Falls and Maleficent. They would be good announcement choices for now. Maybe Spider-Man could be announced because of the new Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie, he could just be a standalone character like Sorcerer Mickey or Jack Skellington. So what do you guys think? Also, how are us (as a forum) going to find out about all the announced stuff? :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Re: Expectations for April 30th Announcements

Postby candyle73 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:48 pm

What I hope to be announced:
Avengers with playset
CLASSIC Disney characters with playsets
Playsets for toy box only characters
New leveling system with ability upgrades
New costume disc powerups

What will probably be announced:
Avengers with playset
Planes with playset (unfortunately)
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:11 pm

^whats so bad about a planes playset?! You'll be able to fly and, besides, the more the merrier! :lol: But yeah I agree with you they probably will announce that on the 30th because of the new movie.

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Well I would never underestimate Sheriff's ability to find info about this game, so I wouldn't worry about that. We will either find out when pictures are posted right after the event or someone like Stitch kingdom will be live tweeting not he'd ay. As far as what is to Be announced, I would say and Avengers playset for sure with a TON of figures. The figures I would like to see in this game would be: Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Nick Fury. All in the characters as they looked in the avengers. Unfortunately, I don't really know what the chances are that ALL of these figures will make it, but who knows. I'm thinking Star Wars should also be a part of DI 2, but with the Marvel president being there, I do not think they would want to take away from the Marvel announcement. I do think they will announce two more playsets for the DI 2.0 starter pack. This is extremely hard to say what two franchises will get a playset as Disney has been very under locks about this. I would love to see Indiana Jones make it into the game, and maybe one other playset I can't think of at the moment. Star Wars would not be a starter pack playset because it old definitely be one of the most popular so it would be the best idea for Disney to leave it as a separate play set.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:25 pm

For the Avengers playset don't forget about Thor! He is one of the four main avengers! :)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby candyle73 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:14 pm

^ my problem with planes would be that there are SO MANY more characters that deserve a playset (like classic animated movies and Darkwing Duck).
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

Postby shiftyraccoon » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:52 pm

And the flying mechanics in DI are awful as they are now. Also Planes is just Cars in the air. Repetitive Playset take 2

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:14 pm

^ @Infinityfan ... Man, how did I forget him!!! Yes, of course, Thor has also got to be in there. Dang I feel really stupid for messing that one up, nice catch Infinity Fan!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby toops » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:53 pm

I definitely dont think they're gonna announce everything. They'll save stuff for the coming months but I think we'll get most of the marvel information, a release date and maybe what 2.0 edition means. I'd be surprised if they showed any figures or playsets from anything non marvel at this event. As far as getting information from the event I know we'll have it all to parse through soon after it ends ;)

rank_deputy_etch
toops
Main Console: PS3

Next

Return to Disney Infinity events