Disney Infinity 2.0 event update: One Topic For Everything

Disney Infinity 2.0 event update: One Topic For Everything

Postby Sheriff Woody » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:43 pm

Please post all Disney Infinity 2.0 event information, photos and videos you find in this topic and I will update this topic to keep it One Topic For Everything

thanks

*** this link will take you to the full twitch live recording of the event ***

Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Fact Sheet

PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Last year, Disney unveiled its most ambitious and successful video game initiative to date – Disney Infinity. Now, Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes will take players deep into the Marvel Universe with classic characters and original storylines – all while offering players more opportunity for unprecedented freedom and endless possibilities to create new adventures.

In Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes, players will use real-world interactive Marvel figures to activate original storylines (Play Sets) in the virtual game worlds of some of Marvel’s most popular franchises, including The Avengers. In the Play Sets – penned by award-winning Marvel comic writer Brian Michael Bendis – players will be able to take on the role of more than 20 Marvel characters including Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Hulk and Hawkeye to battle enemies, complete challenging missions, solve puzzles and ultimately save the world from destruction.

Featuring an enhanced Toy Box mode, Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes will introduce new structured, franchise-themed adventures that players can customize and play using any in-game character from across the Disney Infinity universe. Fans will also have hundreds of Marvel-themed items, locations, props and characters at their disposal to create their own stories or even re-create their favorite comic book moments.

GAMEPLAY FEATURES

MARVEL FRANCHISES – Marvel franchises introduce deeper, immersive storylines and Marvel Super Heroes deliver new combat gameplay, more destruction in game worlds, authentic Marvel gadgets and vehicles in Play Sets and Toy Box.

EPIC STORYLINES - Original, character driven stories written by award-winning Marvel comic writer, Brian Michael Bendis. Authentic, intertwined stories where some Marvel Super Heroes can cross between Play Sets, all set in iconic Marvel locations.

ENHANCED TOY BOX - An all-new Toy Box mode that makes it easier for players to create and share their one-of-a-kind levels and mini-games with family and friends. Use the new Creator tool to quickly build your worlds faster and easier than ever before.

TOY BOX GAME DISCS – New pyramid shaped discs deliver structured, franchise-themed games to the Toy Box. Build and customize your games by using Toy Box Toys of your choice and play through each game using any Disney Infinity character to complete missions.

FORWARD COMPATIBILITY – All of your Disney Infinity figures, toys and power discs are compatible with the Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Toy Box - stats and upgrades intact. Disney Infinity characters can increase their level cap from level 15 to 20 and skills can be allocated across a variety of attributes using the Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes skill tree.

POWER DISCS – New set of circular and hexagonal Power Discs will be available for Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes. Circular discs will add costumes, Area of Effect attacks and team-ups. Hexagonal power discs will add new weapons, vehicles and sky and terrain customizations. Select Power Disc descriptions are below:
- Marvel Skies and Textures
o World War Hulk - Customize your landscape to make it look as if Hulk went on a smashing rampage
o World War Hulk Sky - Turn your blue skies green with this Hulk themed power disc
o Stark Tech - Deck out your Toy Box compliments of Tony Stark. Unlock the Stark Industries Tech theme with upgraded Hologram Readout Tech ability
o View from the Suit - Ever wonder what it's like to see the world from inside Iron Man's helmet? Check out the Hologram Readout Tech upgrade and unlock Stark Industries “View from the Suit”
- Marvel Vehicles/Mounts
o Hydra Motorcycle - Take Hydra's Motorcycle for a spin. Sidecar included
o Lola - Need a ride? Unlock this Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. hover car
o S.H.I.E.L.D. Containment Truck - Contain enemies and protect civilians with this S.H.I.E.L.D. truck
o Falcon’s Wings - You'll be soaring when you put on Falcon's Wings
o The Avenjet - Hop on board the Avenjet for a speed boost in your Toy Box
- Marvel Team-Ups and Costumes
o S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier Strike - Send down a missile strike from above. Your enemies will need to take cover
o Marvel Team Up: Winter Solder - Team up with the Winter Soldier and catch your enemies in the crossfire
o Marvel Team Up: Iron Patriot - Hit them hard, hit them fast, hit them everywhere! Iron Patriot reporting for duty
o Stark Arc Reactor - Try the Mark 42 on for size! Unlock Iron Man’s black and white special edition Guardians of the Galaxy armor with added boom!
o Sentinel of Liberty - Expand your Super Hero wardrobe with Captain America's World War II costume and original shield!
o Gamma Rays - Time to get old school and unlock the Original Grey Hulk costume with added smash!

The Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes video game Starter Pack includes:
- 1 Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Video Game
- 3 Marvel Super Heroes Figures: Iron Man, Thor and Black Widow
- 1 Disney Infinity 2.0 Base
- 2 Toy Box Game Discs
- 1 Marvel’s The Avengers Play Set piece
- 1 Web Code Card

Publisher: Disney Interactive

Developer: Avalanche Software

Release Date: Fall 2014

Genre: Action/Adventure

Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, PC, iOS

©Disney. ©MARVEL

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Disney Infinity 2.0 event update: One Topic For Everythi

Postby Sheriff Woody » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:19 pm

A huge amount of great stuff was revealed, really looking forward to the new mini game discs, toy-box interiors size of the playsets, so much to take in. Loved the little "see you at E3" tease. With all the Disney content still to come this is gonna be expensive but awesome come the release in the fall.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby FrozenKristoff93 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:20 pm

No Frozen playset announcement.... So mad... Hopefully with E3 we'll get an announcement for it. If not, then I'm afraid I'm not buying 2.0, and will just play the original with Anna and Elsa. :/ Yeah, I'm a Frozen nut, haha.

rank_0
FrozenKristoff93
Main Console: PS3

Postby bloxxerman » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:21 pm

What was the swag?
Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face.

Lotso
bloxxerman
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:22 pm

I loved the event! Great to hear that more Disney content is coming too, all hope is not lost for Robin Hood, Lion King, Aladdin,... And I really hope those character teases in the trailer are coming figures (Stitch, Maleficent, Rocket, Spidey,...). Also great to see all the extra stuff they did with the Toy Boxes!
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:22 pm

to be clear, today was about Marvel. there will be other content that is not Marvel.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby TheANvil » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Merida, Stitch and Malificent were the only things I've really come out of that presentation happy with (and a few gameplay tidbits).

I'm a big Marvel fan but they did exactly what I feared by putting so many characters in horrible costumes. Especially Hawkeye. I always said that if they put the Marvel characters in bad costumes I wouldn't buy them, and it looks like so far Spiderman, Hulk and Thor are about the only ones I'll be getting.

rank_250
TheANvil
XBL ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity events