E3 2014 Expectations

Re: E3 2014 Expectations

Postby Infinityfan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Venom was shown so, as it's this close to e3, I think the Spider-Man playset and GotG playset will both definately be confirmed and maybe stitch. Btw I can't remember how much or what was announced at e3 last year, can someone remind me? :lol:

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:59 am

^Absolutely nothing, which was a big surprise! Actually, the Lone Ranger playset was announced a few days before the event and then shown at the event, but nothing was announced at the event. I assume it will be different this time...
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby infin.ET » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:49 am

I don't expect much from the E3 regarding DI2.0 (mainly as I am already convinced - npc quest givers was my biggest wish... and it's already announced)

so I am already satisfied regarding DI,
now I only hope for the next Deus Ex getting announced ;)

rank_0
infin.ET

Postby SketchFox7 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:43 pm

I'm honestly not expecting an over abundance of news at E3, I mean I think we'll get a good amount, especially on the Disney side of things, but I have a feeling their saving a good chunk of info for Comic Con too.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:18 pm

I'm only expecting to see some more toy box stuff along with figures for spidy venom and the others we know of and release info. Not expecting anything new tbh

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Blues » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:31 pm

I would be surprised if they didn't announce a lot. I mean, their surprises are being spoiled by retailer ads and what-not. What better way to combat that than to announce a lot, confirming what retailers have said, confirming the TRU leaks, etc? Though, really, I wouldn't expect the entire 2.0 series to be announced. That would be overkill (though it would prevent leaks...)

I guess, though, that I don't know. I suppose I won't be surprised either way, contrary to my earlier thoughts.
Look at ye! Glowing like a solar fire. Yer gonna rattle the stars, Jimbo.

rank_250
Blues
NN ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:35 pm

I think they'll announce everything leaked today and yesterday (to get it out of the way) Stitch and the Guardians of the Galaxy playset pack with Star Lord and Gamora and single packs for Groot, Rocket Raccoon and Drax.

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:00 am

To everyone saying that they do not think anything will be announced at the event, I have to disagree for one reason. I think that the fact that they had the "See You At E3" message at the end of the announcement event can only mean that more will be announced. Plus, there are not many more events where they will be able to announce anything...I do not know, I guess this is just my two cents...Hopefully we do get some new figure announcements, but more importantly, I am really hoping that they will clear up all of the burning questions we have about the game!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby SketchFox7 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:46 am

Wow, PlayStation exclusive stuff... Seriously Disney? That's so unfair that anything is console exclusive, at least store exclusives can be accessed by everyone, console exclusives cut off multiple consumers, like every Nintendo, PC, tablet & Microsoft gamer... Hopefully it's just timed, please be just timed.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity events