E3 2014 Expectations

Re: E3 2014 Expectations

Postby bloxxerman » Fri May 09, 2014 8:41 am

Yeah, E3 this year is gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing! Trap Team, NFP, Disney Infinity 2, hopefully a new LEGO game (still holding out for Heroes Unite), Battlefront. I didn't know they were showcasing Kingdom Hearts 3 at E3, but that will be awesome too! And by the way, when I say Heroes Unite, I mean LEGO Marvel and LEGO DC and maybe even LEGO Star Wars joining together for one game.
Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face.

Lotso
bloxxerman
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Fri May 09, 2014 10:59 am

And now Nintendo doing a similar thing to di :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby J03Y » Tue May 13, 2014 8:57 pm

I don't doubt they'll probably announce Guardians of the Galaxy and Spider-Man, along with officially Merida and Stitch.

personally I think alongside Marvel they could announce some classic Disney characters/play sets. I'm betting on the characters most prominent for the younger generations like a few princesses (Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Mulan, Snow White etc.), maybe the Lion King and Aladdin being confirmed as well. I also think Big Hero 6 is going to be something DI2.0 will promote.

rank_100
J03Y

Postby Infinityfan05 » Wed May 14, 2014 3:53 am

Well i was hoping that they might Hope not just The Avengers Playset for D.I 2.0 Edition but maybe another Marvel Playset like Guardians of the Galaxy since we've seen Groot and Rocket Raccoon in the D.I 2.0 Edition Event Trailer but yeah another Marvel Playset so let's make it Two Marvel Infinity Playsets and hopefully more Disney Content like New Playable Characters :D :) ;) :lol: :P

SHERIFF: wish list removed

rank_100
Infinityfan05
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Djali » Fri May 16, 2014 6:34 pm

E3 and San Diego ComicCon are really the last two big showcase events before September, right? Besides these it will be Disney-organized PR for DI 2.0.

So, E3 is June 10-12
I'm expecting more information on the toybox expansions and experience trees. Spiderman figure (since Amazing 2 just came out) to show us around the toybox. A villian, probably Loki. Maybe two or three other Marvel characters, to oooh and ahhh over. And if the toybox-only characters from DI2 are getting their own playsets, either by DLC or updates, then E3 is where that announcement is going to be made. I won't expect it after that.

They MIGHT throw in a nostalgic Disney character, probably Stitch if so.

Maleficent is getting her own event, but she'll probably be there for a wider audience to see.

Then San Diego ComicCon is July 24-27, and Guardians of the Galaxy comes out August 1st. So, I don't expect Guardians at E3 - I think it's way more likely they'll show them off at the ComicCon closer to the release of the movie.

rank_50
Djali
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Randall Boggs » Mon May 19, 2014 1:18 am

You might be onto something with Guardians of the Galaxy being revealed at Comic-Con.
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!
Click the globe icon to join!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Mon May 19, 2014 5:46 am

Seems like a good thought. Though you'd think they would want to have more time to really advertise all the playsets but still a good thought that could definitely be right...
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby bloxxerman » Mon May 19, 2014 6:54 am

I don't think it will be shown off at Comic-Con. I mean, maybe they will show off one or two new characters, but that's only three days before the movie comes out. Disney would probably want people to have a little more time to get to know the Guardians of the Galaxy (since they're not that well-known) before they release the game.
Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face.

Lotso
bloxxerman
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby TheMinion9 » Mon May 19, 2014 7:27 pm

I'm gonna bet that at E3 we'll see the Guardians of the Galaxy (with their own playset) while at Comic-Con, we'll get Spider-Man.
Yellowjacket for MARVEL BATTLEGROUNDS!!

rank_500
TheMinion9
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity events