E3 2014 Expectations

E3 2014 Expectations

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri May 02, 2014 1:03 am

It is never to early to start speculating!! E3 will be kicking off June 9 this year, and Disney Infinity has already showed us that they are going to have a big show this year at the conference. The teaser at the end of the April 30th Announcement leads us to believe that some Disney characters and some more Marvel characters will be announce at the conference. So, what are your thoughts? Who do you think will be announced at E3 this year??

Personally, I am expecting some Guardians of the Galaxy information, and I also am hoping that we get to know whether Nick Fury will be a side character or a playable figure in the game. As far as Disney characters go, I assume we may here more from the Stitch tease we saw along with Merida and Maleficent since they were so blatantly referred to in the trailer.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: E3 2014 Expectations

Postby Randall Boggs » Fri May 02, 2014 1:27 am

please check the part about unnecessary quotes, thanks

In one part of the trailer, you Nick Fury riding a motorcycle in-game. He's playable, but I'm wondering about his abilities.

Anyway, I expect Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, confirmation of how power discs will be sold, now (maybe not blind packs), and of course, some Disney Toy Box-only characters like Stitch, Meridoth :lol: I mean Merida, and Maleficent.
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!
Click the globe icon to join!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri May 02, 2014 1:29 am

^Lol, so I am just going to pretend that I did not butcher her name THAT badly.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Fri May 02, 2014 1:59 am

Ahh another topic for speculation, my head may explode I've so many ideas. Hope they showcase all Disney this time

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby CueLannoo » Fri May 02, 2014 2:31 am

I just want to hear Disney news. I can wait for info on GoTG, but I want to know about all things Disney!!!
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
XBL ID:

Postby Blues » Fri May 02, 2014 2:38 am

^I hear that, CueLannoo! Give me Stitch and Robin Hood, and I'll be a happy DI fan!
Look at ye! Glowing like a solar fire. Yer gonna rattle the stars, Jimbo.

rank_250
Blues
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby Popularvote » Fri May 02, 2014 3:21 am

Since the livestream focused on Marvel, I'm willing to bet E3 will show off some Disney stuff, along with a few more details on power discs and Toy Box games.

rank_250
Popularvote
Main Console: PS3

Postby KillingRaptor » Fri May 02, 2014 7:21 am

I hope they'll show what's the deal with Rocket Raccoon being on Groot's shoulder. Two characters in one figure? Sidekick powerdisc? Them being seperate figures after all?
I also think they'll show more of the characters that were teased in the trailer like Spider-Man, Stitch, Maleficent, Merida and of course Nick Fury.

My biggest hope is for them showing a Robin Hood figure now that archers are being introduced. For the Marvel side my biggest hope is Deadpool.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby CueLannoo » Fri May 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Ok I have a theory about the Rocket/Groot appearance in the video. From the looks of it that scene as well as the Spidey/Goblin & Loki/MODOK were cutscenes from the game, not actual gameplay footage. So I think they will both have figures in the game. But, with that being said, I am starting to doubt there will a Guardians playset... The Avengers playset covers all the bases. There will probably be a few Guardian figures. That's just what I'm thinking right now... That'll probably change after E3
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
XBL ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity events