D23 Maleficent event in San Francisco --7PM Pacific Time

Re: D23 Maleficent Event: One topic for everything!

Postby PirateSteven » Thu May 29, 2014 2:57 am

A Maleficent poster was the free gift...no free figure.

Merida was the 2nd character announced as expected. Pictures will surface at some point. I am expecting some more info will most likely be on toy box tv tomorrow, and the official trailers for Maleficent and Merida will most likely be released soon. This is all of the info that i have been sent so far.

There is currently a new Maleficent toy box called Malef Castle by Disney Infinity that can be downloaded off of the Disney Toy Box Share.

The trailers have not been posted yet, but they will eventually be on Disney Infinity's youtube channel when they are ready to post them...no release date announced. Someone on the forum will post immediately after they see any new videos are released.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: D23 Maleficent event in San Francisco --7PM Pacific Time

Postby shiftyraccoon » Thu May 29, 2014 6:41 am

I'm not a fan of Merida figure pose. Oh well I'll still get them all lol what I don't get is that they're backwards / forwards compatible but try won't release them early. Waiting until later in the year is making me sad with DI withdrawl lol

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon

D23 Maleficent event in San Francisco --7PM Pacific Time

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Thu May 29, 2014 6:43 am

Honestly, I was pretty disappointed by the event. I wasn't expecting much but I actually am walking away from it with less than before. Merida and Maleficent look cool, but did they actually show a figure of them or just a trailer and the photo?? Also, the whole no Disney playsets is kind of hard. Actually, it seems a little odd that they would do that...still, overall it is a little disappointing, yet excited to see Maleficent and Merida nonetheless.. Hopefully toy box tv can clear a few things up tomorrow.

EDIT: Oh, and Johnny V. said that the trailers should be released Friday, which hopefully means we will get a leak tomorrow night.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Thu May 29, 2014 7:08 am

Steve, buddy, when did you put Mini Steve in my bag? You wrote my recap. Unfortunately, no audio, and few pictures were allowed. There is one of a great guy and I. You can see that tomorrow. More I can't really say, though they knew I was from IF. Does it make you feel better to know I enjoyed myself a lot? Also, I made a friend who may be joining. There were more D23ers there than Infinity fans..I got a few compliments on my shirt and now if you'll excuse me, I'm hugging Rex and going to bed. Pictures when I'm actually awake. Unless I go all Aurora on you. The movie was amazing. Mr. V. watched it with us, so that was cool. Can't say much more. Sorry. I promised. But...The possibilities are infinite, and if you can dream it, you can do it. When I said both of those, Mr. V. grinned at me.

That was seriously exciting. I actually got quite a bit of cool stuff. I'm glad I went. Gift was a poster, like Cap's, but with Maleficent instead. Still, it was a great 15 minutes. And the movie-amazing.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu May 29, 2014 10:40 am

U met Mr v? Awesome. I'm guessing u got some inside scoop and not allowed to say? Glad you enjoyed it can't wait for your overview and now can't wait for the movie

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sikarax » Thu May 29, 2014 10:45 am

Judging from those leaks that we got last week on Marvel playsets thats half the amount of the last game. It would seem odd for DI just to shrink them down.
Who knows though.

rank_0
Sikarax
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:52 am

Unfortunately as far as recapping goes, you've now seen or heard everything that I can reveal. I can however share a picture. (No idea where Woody's copy went when I cleaned through PMs...)

Yup. that's me with the amazing Mr. V. And Buzz.
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Infinityfan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:19 am

^So there is still mor to find out? You said that everything youre allowed to show has been shown, did u see a stitch announcement? :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:09 am

There could be...The possiblities are infinite. I'll confirm nothing, except that...Sorry. But I don't want to get myself or anyone in trouble, so it's best for now if I go all Vignocchi on you...
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity events