D23 Disney Infinity Exclusive Giveaway

D23 Disney Infinity Exclusive Giveaway

Postby PirateSteven » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Disney Interactive is inviting fans to experience the latest digital offerings from Disney at the D23 Expo, August 9–11, giving fans hands-on experiences, first-look presentations, and exclusive D23 Expo giveaways. With an unprecedented lineup of upcoming games and products, including ‘Disney Infinity,’ ‘Fantasia: Music Evolved’ and more, Disney Interactive is turning up the excitement with its largest D23 Expo presence ever including a show floor pavilion, daily presentations, and the D23 Expo Arena.

Arena Presentation
On Sunday, August 11, fans won’t want to miss ‘To Infinity and Beyond: Disney Interactive Takes the Stage,’ Disney Interactive’s first ever D23 Expo Arena Presentation. Kicking off at noon, Disney Interactive Co-Presidents, Jimmy Pitaro and John Pleasants, host an inside look at the division’s upcoming slate of games, apps, and online shows including:

•The world premiere of ‘Blank: A Vinylmation Love Story,’ the highly anticipated upcoming web series based on the Vinylmation franchise.
•An Expo-exclusive demo of the just-announced video game ‘Fantasia: Music Evolved,’ complete with a live performance from the Disney Chamber Ensemble.
•Disney Infinity will pull out all the stops with several surprises fans won’t want to miss, including un-announced character reveals, brand new game features and an exclusive giveaway of a never-before-seen Disney Infinity figure for every fan in the audience!

Pavilion Experience
Located in Hall B, the Disney Interactive pavilion lets Guests step into the world of interactive storytelling through hands-on experiences with the latest games and products from Disney Interactive. Gamers, fans and families will have the opportunity to discover Disney Interactive’s upcoming digital innovations bringing them closer to the characters and stories they love on the platforms and devices they use every day.

•Just days before ‘Disney Infinity’ arrives in stores, attendees will be among the first to experience the new gaming platform that lets fans play in the worlds of their favorite Disney and Disney/Pixar films.
•Fans can assume the role of the Sorcerer’s Apprentice in the upcoming game ‘Fantasia: Music Evolved’ and transform classic and contemporary music through motion-controlled movement like never before.
•Guests can join the ‘D23 Expo Story Scavenger Hunt’ by using Disney’s new personal storytelling app, Story, to share their favorite memories and moments from this year’s expo to win great prizes throughout the weekend.
•Attendees will have the chance to demo an un-announced premium tablet experience which gives Guests unprecedented access to Disney’s rich heritage.
•Catch exclusive trailers and sneak peeks from the latest online shows like ‘Blank: A Vinylmation Love Story,’ apps, and games at the Disney Interactive Main Stage.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: D23 Disney Infinity Exclusive Giveaway

Postby Dr. Turtle » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 pm

I wanna go to this soooo bad but it's too far away. :(

rank_250
Dr. Turtle
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:

Postby jhk54 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:44 pm

So this why we didn't get much at E3! I can't wait to see what the exclusive is! I knew there would be one.
To Infinity And Beyond!

rank_100
jhk54

Postby bleu4ever » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Whatever figure that is gonna be I'm gonna be ready on ebay 2 buy one :mrgreen:
The public is in danger! My evening's in danger! You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good! 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get! "

rank_250
bleu4ever
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby alecatq2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:25 pm

I knew it! I had said something back in the E3 thread about this. I had been reading that D23 has to go big this year or risk being cancelled. Figured Disney would put pressure on DI to save big announcements for D23. This also puts the most hype just days before the launch.

...too bad I can't go. :-( The only person I know going would not be willing to sell her figure either. For those of you that go: Have fun!

rank_100
alecatq2
Main Console: PS3

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:26 pm

^^ you and me both! I want to go to this so bad! To bad I live 6 hours away. If I could drive, I would make the trip.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Hyenalover » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:21 pm

I know this might be a stupid question, but where is it.

rank_50
Hyenalover

Postby InfiniteRightEar » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:22 pm

I'm planning on going, so I'll definitely take a video of the presentation of the announcement and exclusive figure. I'm predicting it's a Sorcerer figure (there are mascots for D23 with Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Chip and Dale in a Sorcerer outfit)
To Infinity and Beyond!

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ThomasTheImagineer

rank_100_ftb
InfiniteRightEar
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Gorki247 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:30 pm

My bet is on Sorcerer Mickey - The reveal of a classic Disney character at a D23 event seems appropriate and it ties in with the Fantasia game.

rank_100
Gorki247

Next

Return to Disney Infinity events