Disney Infinity has 443,317 likes

Re: Disney Infinity has 443,317 likes

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:45 am

^ I'm probably most excited for a Toy Story playset if they have one. If not, I am most excited for the Cars play set,a and to play as Lightning. As far as TRU, I'm not sure anyone will be able to deliver on release day, but if there is. Toys r us near you, you can always pick it up and save money on shipping!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby zaganh » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:54 am

shopto guarantee a launch day delivery they always pre release dispatch but its 15 pounds more there >< and toys r us is free shipping on everything toy story in space will be awesome im so thankfull we get to pre order figures for infinity skylanders never let you do that how much did it cost you to pre order everything all the figures and playsets and game for the 17 figures from toys r us it cost me 194.18 in total

rank_250
zaganh
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:07 am

Really, that's rather cheap!! I got 3 power discs also, which was about 53 dollars adding the shipping, and 41 dollars worth of accessories, but my order was a total of 347 dollars! But, minusing that other stuff, it ended up being 253 dollars. Weird how much more expensive mine was!

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:14 am

But, I got it a Best Buy. And I'm planning to end up getting it at TRU, and cancel my Best Buy order, once it becomes available for in store pick up, because I'm doing the midnight launch. Hopefully it gets cheaper. Because I'm planning to also get 7 more power disc packs!

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby zaganh » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:19 am

awesome i used a coupon code at toys r us i got 5 pound off every triple pack the starter pack and off 4 single figures so i got like 30 pound off i think plus toys r us was already cheap anyway the power discs (10 of them) and the binder was 30 pounds in total from amazon the 194 18 is not adding those accessories plus for every order i get a 10 percent off voucher when those arrive wich i will use them on more infinity stuff haha awesome i might get more power disc packs too i want to fill my binder right away if it dosent arrive on the launch day i might go buy it in store and when i receive my starter pack from toys r us return that haha i really cant wait its all worht every penny

rank_250
zaganh
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:28 am

Oh, yours was in p pounds!! Mines in dollars, that makes more sense!! I am totally with you that it is worth very penny of it, I just can't wait until next month. I guess I will be getting mine a little before you guys in the UK. God bless the U.S.A!! The only problem with that is that it's a Sunday, so it won't ship on that day. But that's not a problem for me, because I am getting it in the store. And the reason I picked TrU is because of the exclusive accessories and power discs. I'm also planning to get the big guide book from Prima, are you? It's really worth it, and will help collect everything in the game.

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby zaganh » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:39 am

haha yeah =D me too im going crazy i want to play it so bad >< haha yeah it comes out friday here so hopefully it will be delivred that day sunday is an odd day for a game release haha but it is early *envy* haha wow really i didnt know there was a guide what play sets does that include ? toys r us here are not even let you pre order power discs they only have figures playsets and starter packs no accessories yet thats why i had to pre order from amazon

rank_250
zaganh
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:28 am

^ oh really! TRU here has everything. Power disc packs, accessories, everything except the books. It easily has the best selection out of everywhere, and doesn't have a limit on how much power disc packs you buy( many places like best buy have a limit of 3). The guide I know includes all of launch play sets, I believe that will be including TS if it comes out. It's like 224 pages long!! Unfortunately, as of now, it's only available at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby zaganh » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:14 am

i wonder why they dont have all that to pre order in the uk toys r us thats strange >< i might pre order it now im intrested in the collectibles and the how to unlock powers and gadgets i found it at amazon i cant wait until the 18th just to see a bunch of people in US playing it on youtube haha =D

rank_250
zaganh
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity events