Late submissions

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: Late submissions

Postby XShadow246 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:58 pm

@MightyGitis - Thanks for the clarification on my toybox submission which was definitely working before the patch as you can see it working in the Toybox TV with the rollercoasters.

@thebaroness89 - No worries. :-) I'm happy to hear you liked the original version even in it's broken state. The 2nd version I created was much later, maybe a month later and was redesigned for the sole reason of trying to get it to work for people to be able to enjoy it. I couldn't leave it out there the way it was, it would have drove me nuts. :-)

rank_100_ftb
XShadow246
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby thebaroness89 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:34 pm

That was a fantastic box- I still can't make a roller coaster!

Where have you been ??? Start making stuff again! :) Did you take a break or have I missed some toyboxes?

rank_250_ftb_10
thebaroness89
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby XShadow246 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:51 pm

Ha. Thanks. Trust me it was not easy to make but was one of my pet projects that I'm glad I was able to complete. I've been busy playing all of you guys awesome toyboxes. Even though I don't say much I'm still here playing and wow'ed each week.

I'm also slowly building about 4 different pet projects of mine all at the same time. Unfortunately my projects takes months lol so I miss out on a bunch of challenges like that multiplayer one that I almost had ready. If they come out with another Arcade challenge and a Battle Arena challenge sometime in May or later to give me time to finish then you guys would be in for a treat. :-)

rank_100_ftb
XShadow246

Postby thebaroness89 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:03 am

Nice! looking forward to them...kind of thought you would throw your hat in the ring and make a Disney Ride... maybe SPACE MOUNTAIN

rank_250_ftb_10
thebaroness89
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby XShadow246 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:10 am

I thought about trying it since as you can see I love making rides lol and the Aladdin challenge, but my passion at this time is more with what I'm creating now which I think (hope) the end result will show. :-)

Ok I don't want to derail this thread. Back on topic! lol Bye. :-)

rank_100_ftb
XShadow246

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations