Night Castle 2

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: Night Castle 2

Postby TyForce » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:21 pm

Well, it's been an eternity since my last post in the fans forum, and I figured here's a nice place to put my 2 cents. I think Quinn did a very nice job of mixing combat, puzzle solving, and platforming into a cohesive story. I am glad to hear all the positive things you guys have to say about it. I like what Elmo STM said. It's nice to play through the level as intended. Then afterwards, bending those rules with a flyer and go back and check out the behind the scenes of the level. I know I try really hard to restrict players from areas I do not want them to go. And sometimes that can get overwhelming. So, I find it nice to see that some people understand the toy box and appreciate each other's creations enough to play through them as intended. If someone wants to break the level from the get go, oh well. It's gonna happen. Thank you all for your input...it is extremely valued!

rank_mickey_ftb
TyForce
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Night Castle 2

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:28 pm

@tyforce implementing a filter where you can stop flyers from flying or double jumping that would be great.

Yea trying to block everything is extremely hard and tedious especially a big toybox

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations