Toy Box Tales Episode 1 is up

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: Toy Box Tales Episode 1 is up

Postby Sonicphoto » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:20 am

once you activate the engines by passing through the kyln checkpoint things, and activate the satellite on top, a path that was previously covered with holographic blocks, is now open, no longer having those blocks, it is in opposite side of Captain Marvel.

I finally got to finish it, it was a great box so far! Love the integration, although a bit short for now, hope it gets more intense on the other chapters.

rank_250_ftb_10
Sonicphoto
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby JaysUsername » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:34 am

Can't lie...I'm looking forward to seeing this week's episode. Really looking forward to watching this one grow as the team get more comfortable with it.

Also, anyone else feel CCrunner's Thor toybox should be resubmitted as an official toybox tale? Anyone else feel he should get a pass on all future challenges so we can find out what happened to....er....well no spoilers.

I did hit a bug in the official Tale...the challenge maker for the second engine never fired off so I was just continuously tossing agents in doors but no win/progress.

For anyone who watched PapaEchos twitch stream the other day, I thought I heard him mention that this particular box was done months ago....wonder why they waited so long.

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:55 pm

^ lol thanks Jay. Once i get a ticket in my hand saying I'm going to the summit I may take a break from challenges to make it. As for it getting featured ... that is another story lol.

I bet that they had to get it approved by QA before they released it. :lol:

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby quinnjitsu » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:02 am

Yeah, there are certain things and processes that we can't talk a whole lot about, but we have been working on these Toy Box Tales for a long time now. It's exciting to see them being experienced by the community! Lots of fun stuff to come, keep your eyes on the Developer's Picks and on Toy Box TV! :)

BTW if anyone ever has specific questions for how certain parts of a Toy Box were done, please feel free to shoot me a personal message or post about it! We love sharing things we've learned. That being said, you guys also blow us away with the stuff you create. For me it just goes to show how incredibly deep the Toy Box is and the amazing things it's capable of.
--
Check out my websites:
http://MrWonderfulProductions.com
http://RuneStoneComic.com
http://www.mormon.org/me/32DX
Twitter: "@quinnmjohnson"

Mickey
quinnjitsu
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:20 am

@quinnjistsu glad to see you take the time to help us out and let us into your world as well. That's how we grow as a community :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations