Steamboat Silly
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Hercules Challenge 7/16 - 7/22

Postby thebaroness89 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Congrats all.
special shout to xdsmmatx for an incredibly well made box.
special shout to PJ for another feature and obviously becoming someone who will be an artist to contend with in 3.0 Great job! Keep up the great toybox work.

rank_250_ftb_10
thebaroness89
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:40 pm

^ Thank you very much...I just need about 1 month notice finish my boxes :lol:

I will be submitting the original Zelda version sometime soon. It will be easier because I tried to match the enemies with the original rooms. It will have a leader board and it is a room for room recreation of the first dungeon. No extra decorations like I added for the Hercules version.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby FlameChampion267 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:11 am

I just saw toybox tv, good look at the boxes I haven't got to try. Would it be bitter to say it hurts when they talk about Kingdom Hearts recreation. It's in no way a jab at Dsmmat who made a fantastic Toybox, I love mechanics he put together, and have played it three times already.
I just spent so much time on the details to make OC 2.0 feel true to the experience, while spinning my own story and ideas into the project, I really thought it would be a way to bring two games I love together, and now I question if it was worth it to try to make everything so accurate...
Again, please, I'm not whining about winning anything, that was never the point of OC 2.0. It was just how they worded the description that cut me deep, and I needed to get this off my chest. Sorry for the rant.

rank_100_ftb
FlameChampion267
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby tabaer » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:27 pm

Congrats all! Since coming back late, I'm still trying to catch up on all the play sets and toy box game discs (I've finished the missions for Guardians and Avengers and only have a couple more Spider-Man missions to go, and I've finished the Kyln disc), not to mention building toy boxes for the Summit contest and the Little Mermaid Challenge (which I will post on Monday) and haven't had time to really play a lot of community content. There is just so much to do! I did manage to play the Hydra one and really liked the way terrain was placed over the track, and the part where you go down the Hydra's throat. Seeing the others on Toy Box TV made me really want to give them a try, here's hoping I have a day soon where I can sit and just play through community content, but with the imminent approach of 3.0 I'm doubtful I'll have the time. Anyway they all look really great and I'll do a better job of keeping up once 3.0 is released, so keep building awesome toy boxes.

rank_100_ftb
tabaer
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations