The Force Awakens Challenge (due 1/6)

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: The Force Awakens Challenge (due 1/6)

Postby tabaer » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Thanks @Aquatrez! Sorry to hear about the glitch. That mission was the reason I put the mount in, and I was able to carry the spies while riding it. Not sure what would cause the bug. Glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully I'll have some time this evening to try some of these other ones out. I still haven't finished TFA play set yet (Or Inside Out for that matter). There's just too much content! :lol:

rank_100_ftb
tabaer
Main Console: PS4
Disney ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:07 pm

Howdy folks!! Two things.

First I wanted to drop a post in here about a little tiny collab I world on for this challenge. We call it The Toy Box Awakens and it is a collection of moments from the movie recreated by myself, @King of Tunas, @SonicPhoto, @PirateSteven, @Vasuri83, @Dadi, and @semerien.

SECOND, I will be live streaming Force Awakens challenge entries tonight on Twitch starting at 8pm EST.

If you would like your box added to the list to be played let me know here or on Twitter @MightyLauren

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby tabaer » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:06 pm

@MightyGitis, I'd like for you to check out my box, Custodial Corps if you get the chance. I'd appreciate some feedback from one of the "Masters".

rank_100_ftb
tabaer
Disney ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:28 pm

@tabear I added it to the list! :-)

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Aquatrez » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:09 pm

I'd love some feedback on mine as well! Sadly I work until 10pm EST but I'm going to try to watch your stream at work right away at 8pm!

rank_0_ftb
Aquatrez
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:03 am

@aquatrez I will add it to the list. I can hold it until the end if you want. I usually stream 2-3 hours so it will go past 10

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Aquatrez » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:36 am

@MightyGitis That would be awesome! I'll be sure to hurry home! :-)

rank_0_ftb
Aquatrez
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sonicphoto » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:41 am

@Tabaer played your box, really nice exploration world you created, very very nicely detailed the whole place,with the station, the sewers section very cool. And great little details like the effects on the pipes to make them electric. Only pointers I would suggest is for the collectibles of the gears, it would be better to leave the radar On, in the collectible tracker so its easier to find as they can be tricky to spot as they are not very colorful. And on the enemies side I would also suggest a radar marker for them, like you did on the capturing the spies mission. I know you probably want just for the player to explore more, but it can sometimes drag out the time, and can make it hard to find for example a "one enemy left" situation. And I wasn't able to understand what I had to do to capture the spies, did I had to throw them somewhere?

Anyway these are just minor things, the box plays great, it was very creatively designed, great attention to detail (also like the droids being used to build bridges) and it was fun, just those personal pointers to make the pacing of the toy box be better but in the end is your personal style how you want the difficulty of the level.

rank_250_ftb_10
Sonicphoto
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Guinydyl » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:59 am

If I re-upload my toy box, will it still count for the challenge, even though it's pass the due date?
3.0 is awesome!!

rank_250
Guinydyl
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations