Is anybody still building toyboxes?

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Is anybody still building toyboxes?

Postby Mkruzer » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:29 pm

I haven't seen any new toyboxes in Community Content since I submitted my AT-ST Soccer a couple of weeks ago. Is there really no one left out there building toyboxes anymore?

We have a month and a half left to submit toyboxes for sharing through Disney. We should still be able to share via friend sharing until the end of March. I still have toyboxes that I would like to build and share. I would also like to see what other builders can do too!

It seems that in order to get toyboxes approved at this point you need to contact Disney Support after you submit and they can approve it.

This game is not dead yet!

rank_100
Mkruzer
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Is anybody still building toyboxes?

Postby DizExplorer03 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:50 pm

I am still building toyboxes inside the game, especially since that I have multiple projects that want to finish and share with you all before servers go down. Some projects of mine include a huge recreation of Disneyland, a remastered version of Magic Mayhem and more!

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Is anybody still building toyboxes?

Postby Fantasia23 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:31 pm

You might be right about us having to contact support to get a Toy Box approved. Has anyone else here tried to contact support after submitting a Toy Box?
Fantasia23
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations