Arcade toy box challenge 2/27-3/5

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: Arcade toy box challenge 2/27-3/5

Postby Woody7850 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:49 pm

@0silverphoenix I think your idea is good, but Mario Kart Arcade GP (all installments are included) is a bit obscure. But the DI staff likes racetracks in any form, so you have a good chance.

I'm gonna make a complete arcade.
Reach for the Sky! -Woody

rank_250
Woody7850
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby markfireflame » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:57 am

I'm building a Tron world with a disc battle arena and trying or tried to do space paranoids or whatever that light cycle type arcade game is in the Tron: Legacy movie. It's a sweet racetrack I think and I have a disc battle arena for those hardy enough to try their hand at disc wars and I'm thinking of maybe making an escape game where you need to escape from clu and get to the I.O. Tower but no idea how that would work. Any ideas on how to do that would be appreciated. Also any help on this toy box would be appreciated. I could use some insight as to how to better it or if it's worthy of a submission.
Do you want to build a snowman?

rank_100
markfireflame
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Spider1978 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:36 pm

I'm ready for the challenge! I rebuilt the Arcade Station from Wreck-It Ralph. It is designed for Ralph or Vanellope characters. Ralphs junkyard explodes and the pyramid of bricks is destroyed into 6 sets of bricks. The player has to find these bricks inside 5 different arcade games like Fix-It Felix, Hero's Duty or Sugar Rush to fix the junkyard and become a true Hero! Special featured winning screen and possibility to play again by reseting automatically at first checkpoint. If it should not be in the Top5 you can play it by adding spiderfan1978 @ xbox live. Have fun! Good luck to all creators and gamers!
Featured Toyboxes:
Paintball Mania, The Muppet Show

rank_0_ftb
Spider1978
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:31 pm

I played that level your entering! It's really fun, I really want it to win! Congrats on before

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby markfireflame » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:56 pm

If anyone would like to help me on my challenge toy box or give me your feedback on the toybox I'm making, feel free to add markfireflame on the PSN. That would be great. Hope to hear from some of you.

rank_100
markfireflame
PSN ID:

Postby tangled&tron » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:33 am

^ Oh man... IMO a Tron toy box is super tough to make since you can't make any neon lit Tron buildings or even get the grid lines on the ground to line-up. That's why even though Tron is my fav Disney movie of all time I won't even attempt a Tron box. I only use the Tron Terrain to make my map look more futuristic... like that Tron Fantasy Terrain 2 piece that turns into the big yellow sun display sign (like in my avi)... that is my favorite Fantasy Terrain piece. Best of luck to you though on your Tron endeavor. :D

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby markfireflame » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:02 am

Would u like to help me tangled&tron? Knowing your abilities to create cool and epic toy boxes like your pirate battle box. I'd appreciate any insight if no help based on what you think of it? I need help setting up the scoreboard though. I tested it with a friend and I got the points for him killing me. I forget how to set it up for a multiplayer game. Can you explain it to me plz?
What did you mean by saying that I need to set everything to reset when I die for resetting the level? How did you do it on your epic pirate duel map? Some info on that too would be helpful. Thanks in advance!!

rank_100
markfireflame
PSN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:55 pm

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby 0silverphoenix » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:14 pm

^ Unfortunalety, I'm on the Wii U. Is there anyone else who can help me?
Asante sana squash banana, wewe nuga mimi hapana -Rafiki

Call me Silv.

rank_500
0silverphoenix
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations