DuckTales Remastered Reveal Trailer Summer 2013

DuckTales Remastered Reveal Trailer Summer 2013

Postby Sheriff Woody » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Head back to Duckburg with Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad, Huey, Dewey and Louie with DuckTales Remastered, a hand-drawn reimagining of one of the most memorable 8-bit games of all time. Developed in loving collaboration with WayForward, Disney and Capcom, DuckTales Remastered comes to Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and the Wii U e-Shop in Summer 2013!

Ready!? Sing-A-Long! ...

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: DuckTales Remastered Reveal Trailer Summer 2013

Postby mightyman335 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Yay! I loved this game as a kid. I hope it contains the original music from the game, it was really good. Maybe if this sells well we will see a Rescue Ranger/Darkwing Duck remake.

rank_0
mightyman335
Location: Steel City, where the citizens bleed black and gold.
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby RobotGhost » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:27 pm

I need this game yesterday!!!.... but I guess I can wait till summer to download it.
Back to the Drawing Board!

rank_100
RobotGhost
Main Console: PS4

Postby toops » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 pm

rank_deputy_etch
toops
Main Console: PS3

Postby mightyman335 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:46 pm

rank_0
mightyman335

Postby Nibelilt » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:50 pm

"There aren't enough great games to buy in 2013!" ~No-one ever

Life, stoppit, my wallet is hurting, andimeaniwasgonnareplayoldgamesthisyeartoojustuhh
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Mr Penguin Knight » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:50 pm

It's even coming to Wii U, which is awesome. I have never played this but I have played Castle of Illusion on the megadrive and that was awesome.

I imagine that this would be similar?

Download day one for me anyway as platformers are my favourite.
MPK for short.

UK Retail Releases: 2.0 Edition, 3.0 Edition

rank_deputy_lenny
Mr Penguin Knight
Main Console: Wii U

Duck tales remastered (video game HD reboot)

Postby bleu4ever » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:56 pm

The old Ducktales video game has been remastered with hand drawn characters for the wii U, Xbox 360 and PS3 taking its cue from the Disney cartoon series of the same name, “DuckTales Remastered” follows the adventures of Scrooge McDuck as he explores differently themed worlds to collect their treasures and become the world’s richest duck. Other popular characters to be featured in the game include Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webbigail, the Beagle Boys, and Magica De Spell, among many more.

Image Image

Original Disney Character Voices talent, including some from the cartoon TV series, bring in-game characters to life with charm and wit, while the classic melodies of the original soundtrack are given a modern twist.

“DuckTales Remastered” has seen the development team take the levels and layout from the original 1989 release as a foundation before expanding upon them to significantly enhance the gameplay experience but where this update truly impresses is its graphics and sound. All of the visuals from the 8-bit game have been beautifully re-created as hand-drawn and animated sprites, across a backdrop of luscious, re-envisioned level backgrounds.

Further additions to the original include an all new tutorial level where players can get familiar with the iconic pogo jump and cane swing, while Scrooge McDuck’s Museum allows players to track all their stats and compare their progress with others via global leaderboards.

I am truly excited for this game since it was one of my favorite childhood games and I will be playing it on the wii U
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The public is in danger! My evening's in danger! You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good! 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get! "

rank_250
bleu4ever
NN ID:

Postby mightyman335 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:03 am

rank_0
mightyman335

Next

Return to Disney games