Kingdom Hearts III wish list: Characters and worlds to see

Re: Kingdom Hearts III wish list: Characters and worlds to s

Postby Captain Jack Sparrow » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:11 am

So here is my wish list:

1. I'd like for Forte the pipe organ to appear as a boss in a return to Beast's Castle. He seems like he would be fun to fight against. I'll bet they can come up with some cool combos against him like swinging on his pipes and slashing at the the keyboard with the keyblade. Fife could be in the background cheering you on and giving you hints on what to do to defeat Forte. He would also be cool as a summon afterword's. He could attack with a bunch of different music combos.

2. The Emperor's New Groove. It would be cool if you could steal potions from Yzma's lab and have the ability to turn into selected animals in that world. Kronk would be cool to fight against as a mini boss. Cuzco, of course, would be joining the party in this world.

3. A Bug's Life. I think the plot of this movie would be perfect for a Kingdom Hearts game. Hopper and his gang seem like they would be able to work well together with the heartless. Sora can be an ant, Goofy can be a beetle (kinda like Dim), as for Donald, he could be a butterfly. Flik would be fun to have in the party. He could perform limit attacks with his various inventions, like the one he was using in the beginning of the movie.

4. One character I was really disappointed not to see in Atlantica in the first two games was Chef Louis. They should have added the castle as part of the level. Louis would make for an epic mini boss. I can just see you dodging knifes, forks and other kitchen equipment while trying to protect Sebastian at the same time.
Welcome to the Caribbean, love!

rank_50_ftb
Captain Jack Sparrow
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Rapunzel. » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:28 pm

KillingRaptor and bleu4ever already named my worlds, except for one......Corona (Rapunzel's kingdom)! I just think that would be really cool! And I really want Kairi to be playable in this one! She has always been my favorite, it is my dream for her to be playable! I want her to be the main focus in one of the games!
"I am the lost princess, aren't I?"

rank_750
Rapunzel.

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Great ideas so far everyone! :)

@Rapunzel. - Nice one! Corona is another good place for Sora, Donald, and Goofy to visit. ^^ Though who do you think you will help them in their adventure in Corona? Rapunzel or Flynn? Also, which weapon they will use in helping those 3. Kairi should be playable because remember in Kingdom Hearts II, Riku gave her a keyblade and from some of the recent games, one said that Riku was gonna help Kairi with her Keyblade skills to help Riku, Sora, and the rest to stop the enemies and all that.
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Rapunzel. » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:43 pm

^ Yeah! Here's to hoping!! And I think Rapunzel, since she is main character and she could use her frying pan!

rank_750
Rapunzel.

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:49 pm

^Nice ^^ It would be obvious if Rapunzel would be the one helping Sora, Donald, and Goofy with her on the adventure. The plot like as usual with the other worlds will follow the plot of the particular movies especially Tangled. :) Her frying pan will be a good one. ^^ Another thing I will like is how whenever they battle the Heartless, Sora and Rapunzel might do a interesting combo of some sort. ^^ What kind of move do you thing will they make in that one? :)

Is there any other worlds you would like to see on Kingdom Hearts III? :)

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Bannen » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:54 pm

It's an extreme longshot, but I'd like to see Roger Rabbit in Kingdom Hearts III. Have Judge Doom side with the Heartless? Makes sense to me.

Also, it goes without saying, Gravity Falls.

rank_0
Bannen
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Rapunzel. » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Definitely Arendelle (Frozen) and Robin Hood! Most of my favorites have already been included, like Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, and Beauty and the Beast! So I am pretty content with whatever they add! Except for Disney Channel, like Phineas & Ferb! xD

rank_750
Rapunzel.

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:07 pm

^Nice one, Rapunzel. :)

My choices right now even though there would be more will be Frozen (Arendelle), Tangled (Corona), The Incredibles, and Tron Legacy. :)

Also, It would be a good idea if Kairi joins Sora, Donald, and Goofy so that it would be great to have her along the journey. :) Not sure though about Riku.

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:40 am

We're currently not sure if Frozen will be a hit or a miss.
So, happy wishlisting about the film!
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney games