The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge

The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge

Postby Captain Jack Sparrow » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Well, it's almost Halloween, and I noticed there wasn't a topic for this game, so I figured I'd make one.

I must say, despite what a lot of people are saying about this game, I really enjoyed it. The only complaints I had was the long loading time and the inability to switch chapters once you've already saved the game during the one you are on. I think the jumping controls could have been a little better as well. The storyline in my opinion was fantastic. If it were a movie, I think it would have been a great sequel. I really loved the gameplay too. I've played through it countless times and it never got old for me. Overall, I think it is an epic game that is terribly underrated.

So there's my take on this game. What did you guys think?
Welcome to the Caribbean, love!

rank_50_ftb
Captain Jack Sparrow
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge

Postby KillingRaptor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:30 am

I have the game and played it for a bit, it wasn't bad at all! I enjoyed it actually, maybe I'll go back to it someday to restart and actually finish the game.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby EmperorKuzco » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:59 pm

I totally forgot about this game. Remember loving the cover. Might try to track down a used copy online now :D

rank_0
EmperorKuzco
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Mac D Nook » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:29 pm

I've never played it myself, but I do enjoy a Let's Play of it on Youtube. It looks like a decent enough game that I'd like to find a copy of one day.

Also, it's fun to give Jack the green sticky hand in Infinity can call it the Soul Robber.

rank_50
Mac D Nook
Main Console: Xbox 360

Return to Disney games