Disney Hidden Worlds

Disney Hidden Worlds

Postby Sheriff Woody » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Explore the Magical Worlds of Disney's Beauty & the Beast, Tangled, and Aladdin in the Hidden-Object Adventure "Disney Hidden Worlds"

Disney Interactive Launches New Fully Connected Experience on Facebook, iOS and Android Featuring Iconic Scenes from the Beloved Films of Walt Disney Animation Studios.

The Walt Disney Company has opened the vault for Disney Hidden Worlds, a free-to-play hidden object adventure where players can interact with nostalgic scenes from Beauty & the Beast, Tangled and Aladdin, with many more beloved Disney animated films to come. Disney Hidden Worlds launches today as a fully connected and synced experience across Facebook, iOS and Android devices.

In Disney Hidden Worlds, nostalgic Disney fans enter a world of imagination where Disney stories come to life. But when imagination goes awry a mysterious Villain is fashioned, bringing darkness and chaos to the created Kingdoms. Crucial objects have gone missing from each story and it is up to the players, along with their guide Chrona, to search iconic Disney scenes for components, craft the missing objects, and restore each character's "happily ever after."

Features:

* Interact with magical Kingdoms based on well-known Disney stories like Beauty & the Beast, Tangled and Aladdin, with many more movies to come soon.
* Play through Disney animated film-based hidden-object scenes and spot-the-detail scenes.
* Collect ink and craft objects to help each story progress towards "happily ever after."
* Help Chrona and the Inklings save the magical Kingdoms from a mysterious villain in this original Disney story.
* Play and sync a single game across Facebook, iOS and Android devices.

Players can head over to facebook and dive into the magical moments of Disney Hidden Worlds today. The game can also be downloaded for iOS devices at and for Android.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Disney Hidden Worlds

Postby buckmana » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Downloading it now.

After the Frozen Freefall disaster, I'm a little nervous about playing another game that has inapp purchases.

Let's hope this game doesn't force you to use them to advance in any meaningful way.
As in, they are optional, not mandatory.

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

Postby Chewbacca » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:55 pm

I purchased the app on my ipad. It is fun. :D
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:07 am

Sounds like something to add to my list of downloads for Xmas day after I open my iPad mini.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby buckmana » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:41 pm

I tried it a little.

Still trying to work out what to do though.

I found the objects in a Beauty in the beast scene, then got a message about using the zeppelin to go somewhere else.

There are two options, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin.
Both of them say "pay X to unlock it early".

I went back to the first world and it keeps saying the same message whenever I click on a building:
You have not advanced in the quest chain to access this location.
Or something like that.

But what I am meant to be doing?

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:13 am

Add "Ralph" and/or "Dinosaur", and you got a deal!
...Kind of, I'm not too big a fan of hidden object games.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby GSCandice » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Hello Buckmana!

Your quest icons will update depending on what World you are in; check the icon again when you are on the Beauty and the Beast world.
If you think you are stuck, try playing the last scene you have stars in - you may need a special ink to drop still.

Support can also help by taking a look at your quest log for you!

Playdom does the support for Disney Hidden Worlds; they are a Disney company.
You can reach them by logging into playdom.zendesk.com

I hope this helps!

Candice - Disney Hidden Worlds Community

Mickey
GSCandice

Return to Disney games