Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Re: Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Postby BenFleischman » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:46 am

I actually wasn't expecting Kingdom Hearts to be at E3. This is great and I'm so excited to know about some of the new worlds!

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby rogpalmeruk » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:16 am

I'm interested in giving this game a whirl , had they out 2.5 on the ps4, I would have got it

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:39 am

Holy crud, E3?
That would be amazing! I have been waiting for more news and gameplay of this game for over a year now.
Cannot wait!

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:52 am

^Looks like it hopefully! We all can't wait for a lot of juicy new info on Kingdom Hearts III! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:42 pm

Some Kingdom Hearts III character modelling & texturing will be done by Praveen Dubey in India

An India-based artist named Praveen Dubey has listed Character Modelling & Texturing for Kingdom Hearts III on their resume. Praveen Dubey works for Lakshya Digital, an India-based company that specializes in outsourced asset development. It is likely, Lakshya Digital has been contracted by Square Enix to develop some assets for Kingdom Hearts III.

Praveen Dubey and Lakshya Digital have recently worked on a few major titles including Dark Souls 2 and Tekken ­7.

Outsourcing is completely normal for Square Enix as their other new console titles have all been at least partly outsourced after they experienced development issues with Final Fantasy XIII. It's also a great change of pace after both Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX & Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX were fully developed by the Kingdom Hearts team only.

Source: KH13

Kingdom Hearts III AI Engineer has been working since October 2014

Read: KH13

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Sora has a new outfit! :D Also, Tangled is in Kingdom Hearts III! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

KINGDOM HEARTS III - Tangled World Announcement (Short)

KINGDOM HEARTS III E3 2015 Trailer

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby BenFleischman » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:28 pm

Square's official release date area for Kingdom Hearts 3 has been leaked in the form of a video taken at a closed event in Burbank that showed off an unreleased trailer.
Catch the video before it is taken down:

In case you missed it, it says "Winter 2016"
So does that mean at the beginning of the year or the holiday season?

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
PSN ID:

Postby Stitch » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Square, you sly dogs... You trolled me hard, I was so disappointed when I was expecting KH3 and you showed that mobile game or whatever that was.
And then I started freaking the heck out when I saw finally you were showing KH3, and TANGLED!!!

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby KillingRaptor » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Yeah, I had the exact same reaction when that mobile game was being shown! But I kinda expected KHIII to show up after that. It looked amazing! And glad that Tangled is the first new world announced and not Frozen. That would've been too obvious and honestly I think Frozen is a bit overrated too. I liked Tangled a lot more. I'm very curious if they will stay with the classic and modern Disney movies or if they will add Pixar, Marvel or Star Wars this time around. I don't see Marvel happening actually because of Marvel themselves but Pixar and Star Wars are possibility I guess. But honestly I hope they stick with the real Disney stuff. Even tho the classic Star Wars movies would be awesome in it. :lol:
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney games