Pixar Movies, Worst-to-Best!

Pixar Movies, Worst-to-Best!

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:25 am

Well, since I've been gone from the forums for about as long as it took to make Duke Nukem Forever, so I should probably do something that forces me - I mean, inspires me - to come back here weekly.

This was hard to do, and some may already predict my list, but screw it, here we go. Franchises are counted as one entity, with the series' best film given. Note that these are MY opinions, though I'd love to hear yours!

Brave
Hey, guess what? There's a Pixar film I actually don't like! Shocking, right? I felt that Brave was good in concept, but it didn't really feel like a Pixar film, especially not with the job they did with it. I felt the plot to be boring, the characters forgettable, and Merida to be way too unlikable. She wasn't really all that brave, was she? Elinor did most of the hard work, actually. I barely remember this film, and it traumatized my brother due to Mor'du.

Favorite character: Mor'du. He was actually pretty cool, and easily the most memorable character. He just had to be a huge bear to do it.

Highlight: The scene where Mor'du attacks Merida in the cave. Mainly because it's one of the few parts I actually remember...
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: Pixar Movies, Worst-to-Best!

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:32 am

I loved brave!! The worst for me (of what I've seen and remember) is the incredibles. I'm not saying its bad because its not, but its my least favorite of the Pixar movies I know closely followed by a bugs life.

Toy story remains my favorite and holds the test of time, love it as much now as I did when I was a child

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:26 am

Brave is my favourite Pixar movie, so it hurts a little to see you say it's the worst, but to each their own. I don't think there's any bad Pixar movies, but my least favourite is Toy Story 2.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:18 am

I didn't like Brave that much either to be honest, but I love Merida. It's pretty weird haha.
Up was amazing.

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Chewbacca » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:19 am

I'll rank them right now
14.Brave
13. Cars 2