Dumbo

Re: Dumbo

Postby Yorkshire22 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 am

I think that Mulan, Lilo & Stitch and Pocahontas could make good live action movies but I'm not sure about the live action Dumbo, The Jungle Book, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast etc

rank_100
Yorkshire22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:20 pm

We'll just have to wait and see as we don't know anything as of right now besides Tim Burton directing it.
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Chewbacca » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:42 am

This is a terrible idea by Disney. None of the live action movies have been better than mediocre.
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
NN ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:58 pm

^Essentially my opinion, Chewbacca.

They just seem like shameless cashgrabs, since the live action ones will inevitably be forgotten, while the animated ones still retain their former luster. Money is literally the only thing keeping these reboots going, which is sad.

At the very least I hope it's better than Burton's take on Alice in Wonderland...
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy

Postby Mason_Ireton » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:13 pm

Not to sound bashing.....

I personaly can't see dumbo workin out as a live action, how could they extend certain parts??? The live route works for stories like Alice, Peter Pan, Sleepin Beauty, to name a few yet Dumbo doesn't seem to fit right in my opinion even if it was made with the same tech equipment like the Babe films

Though I'll wait for a teaser/trailer for a full production judgment. Still can't believe the PETA group want the endin changed, they want dumbo and Mrs Jumbo placed on a elephant sanctuary instead of remaining in the circus (possibly because of PETA shutting the elephant act in the ringling circus)

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney movies and tv