Disney channel shows?

Disney channel shows?

Postby LittleBabyBlue » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:57 pm

So being old and what not, I don't really know the newer shows like Phineas and Pherb, Gravity falls, star wars rebels etc. Makes it difficult to get excited over those figures. Any must see shows? And what is Wander over yander? Is it any good?

rank_100
LittleBabyBlue
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Disney channel shows?

Postby Stitch » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:27 pm

I cannot stress this enough: WATCH GRAVITY FALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby Chewbacca » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:52 am

Wander Over Yonder is fantastic
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:17 am

I highly recommend Star Wars Rebels! Star Wars was, dare I say, okay to my family; we weren't super big on it. But after everyone here insisted we try the show, we fell in love with the story and the characters! It's more like the original Star Wars trilogy (with Luke and Leia), with lots of humor and heart. The Rebels are all like members of a family, with mother and father figures, squabbling brothers, and even the family dog (a droid named Chopper). The two female characters are smart and strong; one pilots the ship and plots missions while the other is an artist with a love of explosives. :D There's nods in there to the Clone Wars series, but if you've never seen that, you'll still be able to understand the show. It's got a lot of classic Star Wars elements in it, like AT-ATs and TIE fighters (which we can now identify, thanks to the show!), Stormtroopers (aka Bucketheads. LOL), appearances by famous Star Wars characters, and an updated sound on the original musical score (I'm just dying over the fact that there is no soundtrack available!). It airs on DisneyXD, but is also available on Apple TV (depending on your channel provider) without banners and commercial breaks, as well as iTunes. Before, my friends had to talk me into trying it because I wasn't so sure, but now, I'm the one telling others that they just have to see it! :D

Plus, if you enjoy the show, as an added bonus there are behind the scenes videos called Rebels Recon from the official Star Wars channel on YouTube (usually between 5-10 minutes long) talking with the creators and artists about that week's show. :)
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney movies and tv