Wreck-It Ralph

Re: Wreck-It Ralph

Postby Nanashidesu » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:17 am

Wrecker here didn't poison the waterhole.
The topic is still in town.

What Wreck-It Ralph really lacked was Zangief crushing skull between thighs. But well.. at least he explained the necessity of someone doing it. Another thing is that the Movie kinda loses its focus which was actually supposed to be Ralph trying to get a medal and was hijacked by Sugar Rush. Still good movie and the writers and stuff surely played video games because I wouldn't think of adding Qbert in the movie. That was a bit before my time.
Also, buckmana? Does it help if I say "Mario-tastic"?
Why is your font so freakishly big?
Why are you reading this in my voice?

rank_50
Nanashidesu
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:38 am

To all wreck-It ralph fans,

The movie is officially the First all-new Disney Movie that's not an adaptation to be considered canon to the Disney Universe!
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby buckmana » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:20 am

Just a random thought, what if they introduced an all powerful game villian whoy really embraced his role and went out to be actually evil?

Then you could have the "bad guys" and the good guys team up in a massive fight to bring down this one guy who is breaking the punch clock villian rule.

*holds out chocolate sugar frosted cake as enticement"

Please make it happen. :D

Now having a mental image of Ralph haymaking villian from one side and Vanellope glitch jumping around him punching him.

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:52 am

Disney Working on ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ Sequel, Says Composer

Amid all the talk of a “Frozen” sequel, Disney is reportedly working on one to another animated success of theirs: “Wreck-It Ralph.”

Composer Henry Jackman, who created the music for the 2012 original, told Collider in an interview about “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” that Disney is in the early stages of development on a “Wreck-It Ralph” sequel. He remained tight lipped beyond that, however, as he believed the film is a sure thing.

“I can’t tell you more, not because I’m being coy, but I believe that it is officially on the cards,” he said. “I don’t know any more other than a story is indeed being written. I’d be very surprised not to. I’m not blowing my own trumpet. Forget about the music. Just the movie itself I thought was a fantastically imaginative and creative piece of work.”

“Wreck-It Ralph” grossed $189 million Stateside and $281 overseas. John C. Reilly starred as the titular videogame bad guy who sought a better reputation and embarked on a heroic adventure for one. Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer and Jane Lynch also provided voice work.

Disney Animation Studios, however, has a full slate for the next few years. With “Frozen” being released last year and becoming the first film for the studio to cross $1 billion, they have “Big Hero 6″ set for this November and “Zootopia” for 2016.

Source: Variety
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Thanks for letting me know! I've wanted a sequel ever since I first watched it and to see it officially confirmed is awesome!
One thing though, is that for the sequel, I would really like to see Disney Infinity in it. That way I could get to see Anna meet Vanellope on screen for the first time canon-wise.
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:07 am

^You're welcome :)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby cobrawars » Thu May 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Wreck-It-Ralph was one of those movies I passed on in theaters as the trailers didn't really give me "Have to see it" vibe. Man I wish I had though as it has become one of my all time favorite Disney movies. I just love the whole thing. The references are great and handled really well, all the characters are likable, and the story is truly endearing. The fact that the composer has said they are making a sequel is great, I can't see where they take this lovable bunch of misfits.

rank_50
cobrawars
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:44 am

If they do add Mario to the sequel, they could make a joke about how he was fashionably late! :lol:
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby SketchFox7 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:24 am

Can't wait for this sequel! It's going to be great! I loved this movie so much!
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv