Re: Once upon a time topic

Postby ntnon » Mon May 12, 2014 2:47 am

...Elsa?

rank_500
ntnon
Main Console: PS3

Postby CueLannoo » Mon May 12, 2014 3:25 am

I know right! I'm not sure I like seeing her. Leads me to believe they are desperate for viewers and will do anything to get them
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby DiamondDollJeanette » Mon May 12, 2014 5:23 am

So happy for getting a Rumbelle wedding! But I am confused by Elsa too.
"The cold never bothered me anyway."

rank_50
DiamondDollJeanette
Main Console: PS3

Postby ShakaDaSky » Mon May 12, 2014 11:53 am

My son was SO excited to see Elsa. For me, I'm wondering what other repercussions that visit to the past will have. Snow/Charming meeting didn't take place exactly as planned. And now that Marion is in the present, what will happen to Regina. Even though she's upset and heartbroken, Robin didn't exactly say he was going back to her. Next season is gonna be interesting.
I sense a disturbance in the Force ... false alarm, just the Big Mac I ate

rank_100
ShakaDaSky
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby CueLannoo » Mon May 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Yea few twists at the end there. I think the "Rumbelle" wedding will cause some issues as well. Seeing as Rumple is lying about the knife and in effect causing Emma and Hook going back in time. Which caused them to bring back Marion & Elsa... It'd be interesting to see if all of the anger and blames falls back on him. That one action he betrayed Belle, changed the past, taken away Regina's true love, and brought in a new evil to Storybrooke.
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby AnnaElsaInfinity » Mon May 12, 2014 9:44 pm

just a few nitpicks, but "Elsa's" hair is hanging over the wrong shoulder, and the hair color is all wrong...

rank_0
AnnaElsaInfinity
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby bloxxerman » Mon May 12, 2014 10:40 pm

It's so *cool* that Elsa is joining the show! I'm so sorry All rubbish puns aside, next season is gonna be great! There's so much good tv coming soon!
Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face.

Lotso
bloxxerman
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Tue May 13, 2014 1:24 am

Can't. Freakin'. Wait, for season 4. The Neverland arc didn't have my attention as much as this. I watched and all but I wasn't as excited as I am for season 4 (by the by, anyone notice Greg should be alive considering Blue came back after the shadow was destroyed having been in the same situation as Greg...unless one of the shadows fighting Emma, Neal, and Hook was his or something; another plothole...why was Rumple imprisioned by Snow and Charming after he helped Charming wake Snow from the curse?). I am nervous how Elsa will be portrayed. Hopefully not like Peter Pan being turned completely evil. Hopefully like the movie as in not evil just scared and misunderstood...though that was a confident walk, so I dunno. But could be like how she was feeling at the time of singing Let It Go. I guess I just want her to be good in the end.

Btw, Regina and Robin...O.M.G. She was just heartbroken. I've kinda imagined a scenario where she and Tink become better friends and talk about this mishap with her true love and the problem being the time travel. Doubt it, but would be interesting to see her ask Emma, being able to do time travel with the wand, to save Daniel with hopefully no repercussions (doubtful when time travel is involved).

And just found it funny when Rumple took the potion and was like "the hell am I doing in here?" xD
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby Apache11 » Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 pm

I think Elsa might be evil for the first half of the season because the bottle that she was in was from the room that had the darkest magic that even Rumple couldn't control.

rank_0
Apache11

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv