Wanted Sequels?

Re: Wanted Sequels?

Postby GreatGonzo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:40 am

That would be good! I love Gonzo stories. This proposed movie idea always tickled me:
"The idea being that this was a film that Gonzo directed. Kermit was too busy so when Gonzo asked, Kermit said, "Sure, go ahead. I can't take on the responsibilities behind the scenes at this time, but I'll perform in it." So Gonzo wrote this cheesy, terrible plot that made absolutely no sense whatsoever about something being stolen that led to a chase around the world. Unfortunately Gonzo blows half the movie's budget on the opening titles! So as the film progresses, it gets cheaper and cheaper where they're using a shot of the same street corner for every city in the world! We were still talking about this project in the last meeting I ended up having with Jim." - Muppet writer Jerry Juhl on The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made
WANTED: Mr. Toad Car Disc

rank_0
GreatGonzo
Main Console: PS3

Postby npgcole » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Yeah, we definitely need another Muppets movie, the first two were great! A new Muppet Show would be awesome too!
"I am one with The Force, The Force is with me."

rank_250
npgcole
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:06 pm

I liked the first one, but when i watch it now, it wasnt that good. But the second one was AMAZING. My all-time favourite Muppet film.
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney movies and tv