Wanted Sequels?

Wanted Sequels?

Postby PixarToonie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:13 pm

There are so many Disney films which I always wanted sequels for, and some which i thought weren't worth a sequel. For example: I loved Brother Bear, but I thought that the sequel to it was a real let down. What do you want to come back as a sequel.
I would love to see Incredibles have a sequel.
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: Wanted Sequels?

Postby KillingRaptor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Good question, normally I ain't too fond about the sequels from classic handdrawn Disney movies. The Lion King 2 and The Rescuers Down Under are about the only exceptions for me. Pixar proved they could make good sequels with the Toy Story 3 franchise so I think one to The Incredibles could work too.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby PixarToonie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Yes I agree too, I think Pixar can do good sequels, but the classics should stay the same with just the single film. I always wanted a Toy Story 3 growing up, and they made it!

rank_500
PixarToonie
PSN ID:

Postby Turbo-tastic » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Wreck-it Ralph 2! Wait... that's already confirmed. :D Lets just hope its on par with the first movie... other Disney sequels... err... yeah I haven't watched many of them.
Turbo - Game jumping at its finest

King Candy/Turbo and Rex for Infinity!

rank_250
Turbo-tastic
Main Console: PS4

Postby Soubi » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:47 am

I'm not a huge fan of the movie, but my family would like to see The Incredibles get a sequel. I am half expecting to see a Snow White sequel at some point (most? other classic princesses have a sequel). I think it'd be interesting to see a Princess & The Frog sequel, but would probably end up being rubbish. The same with Brave, would LOVE to see another movie starring Merida, but would most likely end up being rubbish.

Now this is going to bug me for quite a long time, mainly because I know I know, but there are a number of random disney films I wish would get a sequel, but for the life of me because you're asking I cannot think of a single one!

rank_250
Soubi
PSN ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:54 am

I'm not fond of animated Disney sequels, I only like Pixar sequels and The Rescuers Down Under (love it more than The Rescuers), The Lion King 2, and Return of Jafar.

I would love to see an actual sequel Monsters, Inc. I was so excited when they said they were making another one and then they announce it's a prequel. Don't get me wrong, I loved Monsters University, but I was disappointed because I want a sequel. I've been waiting for over a decade to see Sully and Boo reunited. I'd also love to see an Incredibles 2. I don't want to see sequels to any of the classics unless they plan to do them right. Walt Disney didn't want sequels to his films and if they are going to go against his wishes, they should do it right. Every time Disney makes a wibbley sequel, my heart breaks a little.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:52 am

I totally agree with you. I think The Rescuers Down Under was brilliant, same with the other two. I too was excpecting the same with a Monsters Inc. 2. I really would have loved to see Sulley and Boo reunited, but if you have a look at the Pixar Theory, this could have been what happenned to Boo's crazy thoughts of the doors, Sulley and transportation!

http://mashable.com/2013/07/12/the-pixar-theory/

rank_500
PixarToonie
PSN ID:

Postby infinityadvanced » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:40 pm

The Incredibles

rank_250
infinityadvanced
Main Console: Xbox 360