Top 3 Disney Movies?

Top 3 Disney Movies?

Postby Darkfox 818 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:08 am

Top 3 Disney Movies?
Give us your thoughts on what were the top 3 movies made by Disney? and why?
Ill start.

Top Movies:
3. Oliver and Company - (im a big fan of dogs and any pets and was probably the first Disney movie I saw when growing up)
2.Toy Story Series - (every kids dream were for toys to be real and this movie gave us that dream come true :)
1. Monsters inc and University -( One of the most laugh-filled movie ever made by Disney. A great movie to bring smiles and laughs)

rank_0
Darkfox 818
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Re: Top 3 Disney Movies?

Postby Skellington0327 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:36 am

1. The Lion King - It's the most successful Disney movie (not counting Pixar)
2. The Hunchback of Notre Dame - A lot of people forget about this movie. It's one of Disney's darkest films, but it's so amazing. If you haven't seen it in awhile or if you disliked it when you were younger, I suggest rewatching it because man it's such an amazing film.
3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Without Snow White, Disney wouldn't be here. Snow really helped Walt pave the way and for that I've got to add it.

My list doesn't include Pixar, but if it did, Toy Story would be on the list.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:03 pm

1. Robin Hood - Without a doubt my favorite movie from Disney, I saw this one a lot back in the day and even to this date I watch it regularly.
2. The Lion King - An absolute classic, great setting and has my favorite Disney villain in the form of Scar.
3. Aladdin - Number one and two are easy choices for me but this one is not, I choose Aladdin because of the nostalgia factor mainly and it's still a very good movie too.

Like I said, number three was really hard to choose... I was thinking about putting up Tron: Legacy, The Sword in the Stone, Toy Story 3, The Nightmare Before Christmas,... in that spot too.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:00 am

1. The Lion King - It's been one of my favorite films since I was a little kid and still love this film right now. Ah, the memories. ^^
2. Dumbo - Another favorite Disney film. Besides the film, it reminds me of me and my Mom when it comes for the motherly love for their children. :)
3. Tangled - A fun and charming film that anyone will love from Rapunzel's curiosity for the world to Flynn's smolder. I mean there were a lot of good moments in the movie that I can list up but yeah. You know what I mean. ^^

I still love other Disney movies just because I'm a big Disney fan. Wish I could list some of my other favorite Disney films from like The Aristocats, Bambi, Beauty & the Beast, and more on this list. :)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Omnidroid 535 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:08 am

1. Toy Story 3 - Excellent writing, a great story, loveable characters as always but mostly those feels during the last scene

2. The Incredibles - Excellent writing and an epic story. I personally like how they weren't afraid to discuss some adult themes like family problems. It also contains what I think is one of the best quotes ever. "And if everyone's super, no one will be super"

3. Monsters Inc. I just thought it was excellent movie. Still love it to this day.
"SPOOTY"

-Dag

rank_250
Omnidroid 535
Main Console: PS3

Postby Agent C » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:14 am

That's like asking a parent to rank their children. :D if we are going with animated features...

1. The Incredibles - Huge super hero fan. I thought they did a superb job mixing action with humor. You don't normally talk about an animated feature having a great script, but this one did. I just can't believe the closest thing we got to a sequel was a video game.

2. Beauty and the Beast - This may actually be their best animated movie. Everything about this movie is great. The Beast's transformation, the purity of Belle, and the heel of heels Gaston, it was all perfect. That matched with a top not soundtrack. You just have a hard time beating it.

3. The Little Mermaid - this is the one that brought Disney back. Ariel is still one of the best animated characters I believe they have ever had. This soundtrack was also amazing. Sebastian stole the show. It was just a shade under Beauty and the Beast, but if someone were to have them flipped in their spots it would be tough to argue.

Live Action...

1. The Rocketeer - Playing off the hero theme, this is by far my favorite live action Disney movie. I think just about everyone can sympathize with the main character. It even has some romance for the ladies. I saw this movie on a double feature, and it is still one of my favorites.

This where it gets hard...

2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl - I really enjoyed this movie. The first time you meet Jack Sparrow is classic. This movie I watch at least once every year even if I do not get to the rest of them. The individual characters are just great.

3. Gus - I loved that kicking donkey as a kid. :D

I intentionally left Marvel movies off of the list as I will any Star Wars if they can make it. They are their own entities to me, and I still have a hard time putting them in the Disney fold. Now , a series I could absolutely do without is the Buddies series. As much as my kids like them, I hate them. Bad acting all around.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby infinityadvanced » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:42 pm

It's hard to decide

rank_250
infinityadvanced
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Turbo-tastic » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:03 pm

1. Wreck-it Ralph, video games are important to me... make fun if you want. Also the character of Turbo/King Candy is a lot deeper than most people think; he has become my favourite Disney Villain. I put this one first because its my favourite... the other two are based on facts.

2. Cinderella, it saved the Disney Company... thus letting them continue making more movies.

3. The Lion King, probably one of the most popular Disney movies of all time.

Like I said, only the top one is one of my favourites.
Turbo - Game jumping at its finest

King Candy/Turbo and Rex for Infinity!

rank_250
Turbo-tastic

Return to Disney movies and tv