Stitch!!!!

Stitch!!!!

Postby DipperPines18 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:45 am

Hey, who thinks stitch kind of got ditched by disney. I mean, they have a giant series and another series called stitch! In all countries (I think) but America and possible Europe. I would be totally fine if stitch was in infinity, but he isn't (and I mean a playable charcter) and I went to 2 disney stores, and I asked a employee do u have anything stitch? Both stores said we don't carry LILO and STITCH. They don't even have the movie! I grew up with stitch and I haven't seen him in years! And they rarely play the movie on tv. I know people hate the sequel, I hated it at first, but then I grew to love it! Leroy and stitch was terrible. A bad final movie if it was supposed to be. And I wish that they focused in the tv series more on LILO and stitch being best friends in Hawaii instead of LILO trying to catch stitchs cousins. She was in it more than stitch, a big disappointment. I was happy he was in disney universe, but the game got old fast. So that wasn't much.

Does anybody get what I am saying?
"Reality is an Illusion, The Universe is a hologram,"-Bill Cipher

rank_100
DipperPines18
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Re: Stitch!!!!

Postby Agent C » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:17 am

I enjoyed LILO and Stitch, and I too would like to see him in the game.

rank_500
Agent C
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Dr. Turtle » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:58 pm

I love Stitch! I definitely want him in the game!

rank_250
Dr. Turtle
XBL ID:

Postby buckmana » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:40 am

I'm calling it Legacy Disloyalty.

To explain, back in the 90s, there was a batch of Disney cartoons that were quite good.

But when Disney decided it was time for them to go, they did.
And then they began the process of quietly forgetting they existed, so the low quality trash they were cycling out wouldn't be compared to them.

Lilo&Stitch happened to be one of those cartoons.

And yes, as a big L&S fan, I'd love to see them in the game.

I'd love to see this girl as part of the team:
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Victoria_(Lilo_and_Stitch)
Does anyone remember her?

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

Postby DipperPines18 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:04 am

I wouldve been fine if Leroy and Stitch wasn't as Bad as it is. I kinda wish they made the last movie about..... well anything but leroy and stitch! you know what, focus on something that wasnt the tv Show!

Or have more stitch stuff.....
"Reality is an Illusion, The Universe is a hologram,"-Bill Cipher

rank_100
DipperPines18
NN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:42 am

I get your argument. It's a bit disappointing that Stitch is not in the game even though he does appear in a power disc. I feel for you.
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby buckmana » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:12 am

Leroy and Stitch, well, I'm dubious about the merits of it.

Generally, it's pretty good, but the other aspects of it bring it down.

I'll try to summarize my thoughts consistently.

The first and largest problem is that it was solely created to kill the franchise, so nothing more could be done.
They show this within the first scene, by stating Lilo has recovered and rehomed every experiment (except Rueben, the name she later gives to 625).

Secondly, they take liberties with some of the experiments, breaking established rules.

Sprout is the most obvious example, as this experiment is a mindless plant, it's only thought would be to destroy everything in sight.
Also, it was the experiment Stitch had the greatest difficulty defeating, he couldn't do it alone.
So, even if Leroy is superior to Stitch, he'd still be no match for Sprout.
But in the movie, they depict Sprout as having intelligent behavior, which Jumba (he should know!) pointed out that Sprout does not have.

Gigi was the next example, Jumba says she was created to be a dog, with no greater intelligence then the average very smart dog.
In the movie, she talks (much to Myrtle's surprise, who thought her pet was just a regular dog).

A minor issue is that Leroy was able to catch Snooty so easily.
Snooty has the ability to track certain experiments and disable them with a single bite (although this is not his intended function, but a side effect of his actual function).
He was also one of the few experiments to defeat Stitch, through a little known weakness.
A weakness which Leroy also has.
And his speed and maneverability in flight makes it hard to catch him when he's airborne.

And if all the experiments have been recovered, that means 607 is somewhere amongst their number.
Although deceptively small, 607 is one of the most powerful, a reality warper with the potential to obliterate the entire universe.
Even if he used his power in small quantities, it would still be an overwhelming force.

And it goes on and on like that, experiments which could be problematic for Leroy (one on one) to face should realistically be able to defeat them all, since all 626 are at the same location.

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney movies and tv